276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ostrich D3N1-1001B 3-in-1 Deluxe Chair - Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What makes this chair really standout from others is the holes so you can lay comfortably, regardless of position.

Ostrich Deluxe Padded 3-n-1 Outdoor Lounge Reclining Beach Ostrich Deluxe Padded 3-n-1 Outdoor Lounge Reclining Beach

The frame of the chair is made with stainless steel and has a polyester body, which can hold up to 250 pounds, according to the brand. With its built-in carrying strap, you won't mind strutting through the sand or walking around to find that ideal spot to get your bronze on.Five chair positions and three additional footrest positions, you get a total of 15 configurations so you can find the fit that works best for you.

Ostrich Beach Lounge Chair review — TODAY Ostrich Beach Lounge Chair review — TODAY

The innovative patent pending chest cavity expands and contracts to comfortably accommodate and support varying. This sunbathing chaise lounge is lightweight, rust-resistant, and features an open or close face cavity with armholes and a pillow for the most relaxing ray-catching ever. And when I'm done laying in a stomach-down position, I just have to turn over and flip the pillow back to its normal position over the hole. Thanks to the sturdy aluminum frame, this chair can support up to 275 pounds, plus it's padded for extra comfort and comes in your choice of available color.Should you get thirsty while soaking up the sun, this chair has a convenient cup holder, and when you're ready to go, the Ostrich folds up for easy transport. Luckily, I may have found a lounge chair that satisfies all my pool — and beach — day needs, plus some. To have a successful pool day, comfort is key, which means when I'm not laying in a floaty, I need a chair that I can sit, recline and sunbathe in for hours. Unlike other beach or even camping chairs, this unique lounger folds out into a full-size seat — almost like a massage table — stopping at 72 inches in length. The fact that it even has a pillow is a bonus feature in my opinion, but if you're looking for something particular, don't expect more than a basic (but not uncomfortable by any means) piece.

Ostrich Deluxe 3N1 Chair – Ostrich Products

For me, I await that single sunny morning in May when my family's pool finally opens for the summer. The Ostrich Spring Lake lounger is a rust-resistant lightweight aluminum lounger with breathable quick-dry fabric for the ultimate in sunbathing! But it's surprisingly comfortable, and I get so lost in my book (or feel so relaxed that I fall asleep) that I don't really pay attention to passersby. The pillow also isn't the most luxuriously padded headrest out there, but I wasn't expecting anything five-star. The Backpack Chaise provides the same great features as the regular chaise, but has backpack carry straps,.Folding it up and packing it is a breeze, allowing you to take it from the beach to the comfort of your own backyard. If you're using it for the beach, you'll appreciate having the option to keep them completely out of the sand. Plus, I'm an avid reader — so I can't be twisting and turning to find a satisfying sitting position when I should be flipping pages. And there's really nothing like dedicating an entire weekend to lazily lounging in the sun (with ample protection, of course) — but only when there's something decent to actually lounge in.

Ostrich 3 N 1 Beach Chair / Lounger Color: Blue [3N1-1001B] Ostrich 3 N 1 Beach Chair / Lounger Color: Blue [3N1-1001B]

You'll have plenty of tummy time when relaxing on this Ostrich Deluxe Padded 3-N-1 Lounge Beach Chair, so don't forget your book or magazine at home.For something that looks so large, it's surprisingly lightweight and easy to carry, thanks to its built-in strap on the chair's side.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment