276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ex-Wife: A nail biting gripping psychological thriller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I knew this book would be full of twists but I didn't know how full of twists it would be! Brilliantly written and the twisty plot is compelling' The Bandwagon, Five Stars

Had me hooked … an excellent thriller… there are A LOT of things you don't see coming… I could not consume the words fast enough, the end of every chapter had me wanting more!’ Goodreads Reviewer, 5 stars I loved this book. Unlike so many books described as gripping and thrilling, in which I've long worked out who the culprit is, or what's going to happen, this book kept me riveted right to the end. It is two stories in parallel really. A classic domino effect of what happens if you engage in an extra-marital affair, even when he leaves his wife and marries you, and, the relationship between current and ex-wife.The book is told in 2 time lines. Then from the POV Natasha and Jen and Now from the POV of someone named Anna. There are a few twists and turns. Some I figured out, some I didn't.

My first Jess Ryder book and it won't be my last!... What a fantastic read… So many twists, it kept you guessing… The ending was brilliant… I was completely floored… A perfect thriller in my book!’ Goodreads Reviewer, 5 starsJessica and Owen move to Florida so that the change in scenery might help them move on after the death of their son, but it doesn’t go as planned. In Florida, Jessica begins seeing a young boy in the window of a home that she later finds out is abandoned. She does some research on the house and finds out that a boy who once lived there went missing more than 13 years earlier. She decides to investigate, but when people start getting killed and she becomes the suspect, she has to decide what to do next. Wow this is a stonker of a book. Gripped me… even made my bath water go cold in a desperate attempt to finish it. Fantastic characters and a plot that takes hold and doesn’t let go. This is going in my top reads for 2018!’ Goodreads Reviewer, 5 stars Newly married Natasha has the perfect house, a loving husband and a beautiful little girl called Emily. She’d have it all if it wasn’t for Jen , her husband’s ex-wife who just won’t leave them alone … I had been struggling through a book (which shall remain nameless), trying to follow my self-imposed rule "you start it it, you finish it." I realized I simply couldn't finish it, in fact I was losing my joy in reading. That's when I found the ad for THE EX-WIFE. Within the first two chapters I was happily ensconced, once again, in the joy of reading. Had me hooked … an excellent thriller… there are A LOT of things you don't see coming… I could not consume the words fast enough, the end of every chapter had me wanting more!’ Goodreads Reviewer, 5 stars

I knew this book would be full of twists. But I didn't know how full of twists it would be… Brilliantly written and the twisty plot is compelling. ’ The Bandwagon , 5 stars My first Jess Ryder book and it won't be my last!... What a fantastic read… So many twists, it kept you guessing… The ending was brilliant… I was completely floored… A perfect thriller in my book!’ Goodreads Reviewer, 5 stars My first Jess Ryder book and it won't be my last!... What a fantastic read… So many twists, it kept you guessing… The ending was brilliant… I was completely floored… A perfect thriller in my book!’ Goodreads Reviewer, 5 starsThis book is AMAZING, kept me on my seat the whole time, I could not put it down. The plot was intense… kept me guessing who was telling the truth. I loved it.’ Goodreads Reviewer, 5 stars The first chapter got me straight away. Then I just had to keep reading and reading. This book never fault to keep you guessing. You would get to a point that you know the outcome and then there would be a twist. I was in awe Wow this is a stonker of a book. Gripped me… even made my bath water go cold in a desperate attempt to finish it. Fantastic characters and a plot that takes hold and doesn’t let go. This is going in my top reads for 2018!’ Goodreads Reviewer, 5 stars A ton of twists in this novel!... The ending. WHEW!... It blows your mind ! If you like Girl on the Train , you will surely enjoy this. I would totally read this one again.’ Live, Read, and Prosper, 5 stars If you loved The Girl on the Train, Gone Girlor The Couple Next Door then this dark, twisting psychological thriller isguaranteed to have you gripped.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment