276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stop Bedwetting in Seven Days: Second Edition

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In all of the clips, I am wearing my tight white little underwear and by the end of the video, you can see how pee stained they become! With 7 different bedwettings not seen anywhere before, she really shows us what a naughty, carefree wet girl she can be.

We get to watch her wet herself in many different positions, panties and even her cute little pyjamas, getting turned on and rubbing herself, and rewetting whenever she needs to pee again. Alice shits her pants but doesn't get a chance to change them because she is lost in the woods so she just removes her pants and leaves them in the forest. When she finally escapes the woods, she is arrested for public nudity. Theres nothing like a bit of fresh air, beautiful nature and sunshine for a little wet walk. Hope you enjoy 💚 She wanted to try wetting herself on an unprotected car seat to feel extra naughty, and it turned out she loved it! Also some where I'm really desperate and cant hold it and I end up soaking my tight jeans in public while cars drive past me.

License

After years of intentionally wetting my pants, I have gotten very good at being wet and no one knowing it. I have no problem hiding it from my family and public. Again, I don’t really know what it is (I have given up trying to figure it out) but I just love peeing on myself and being nice and damp all the time. It feels so good and it’s so sensual and arousing, it turns me on, Kai. As Alice played in the fountain, she felt a sense of joy and freedom that she had never experienced before. She forgot all about her troubles and worries, and she just enjoyed the moment. She climbed up on the edge of the fountain again and jumped off, laughing as she hit the water. The screenshots are photos of the aftermath and taken right after she wet herself in some of the scenes! Alice tried to ignore their comments and keep her head held high, but it was hard not to feel self-conscious and embarrassed. She just wanted to get to her classroom and forget about the whole ordeal.

You can see the wet patch from earlier has partially dried on the front of my jeans from the sun, but now they are soaked again. I step outside and show off my wet spot and you can see a huge wet patch right across my butt!Alice had been out all day and she just peed in her cute jean shorts and grey panties all day rather than find a toilet, because hey, why not? 🤷‍♀️ Should she wash them? Or should she pee in them again and again and see how stained she can make them?? P.s. please Inbox if youd like to get your hands on some of my soaked panties too. Just in case anyone is ever interested, as we've had a couple requests ❤ Stay safe and wet, Love Alice! Watch Alice as she loses all of her inhibitions , where she casually wets her bed again and again over the course of a week and shows us what it really means to be a naughty little bedwetter, in this lengthy, erotic bedwetting compilation.

Here is a ton of pics of me chilling out after peeing my white jeans many times throughout making this latest compilation video. ❤ My bf on the other hand has had one girl react badly to it when she found out, but that was about 12 or more years ago. 12 years on though and she is that girl who comes out with us to watch me do it and shop for clothes for me to wet myself in! Shes even considering doing a little clip together with me sometimes, So opinions about it can always change Hahaha 😂 Bill, a Drill Sergeant Nasty in his work hours, gets in everybody's face and roars out that the first person to so much as think of reacting to Alice wetting herself in fear from the moment he finishes saying his threat onwards, let alone actually saying anything about it, will be shitting themselves in a much worse - as in terminal - way. Everybody keeps quiet forevermore. Conversed: "She spends the entire episode walking funny because the bear scared him in the Cold Open." I would definitely say its a good thing to tell people if you trust them, as it's great to be accepted. And if their reaction is bad and negative, that's their problem lol.Who knows, maybe she will even do a video with me sometime? I wonder if anyone would want to see that 🤭 She prefers to pee her pants whenever she wants to rather than go to the toilet at the weekends, and she rarely tends to use the toilet at all to pee when we're home alone. I just really like being in wet pants. I feel like myself when I have days that I can freely pee myself. It gives me confidence and makes me feel super naughty at the same time. Xu Mengyanは、今日水泳のレッスンを受けたことを忘れていたので、水着を持ってきませんでした。その日はたまたま金曜日でした。私たちの学校は、ユニフォームを月曜日から木曜日まで着用する必要があり、金曜日はオプションであることを規定しています。彼女はその日、非常にかわいい服を着て、セーラースーツのトップ、膝のオーバーザ膝のスカート、クリームホワイトレザーシューズ、白い靴下を着ていました。体育の先生は、水着を持ってきなかったので、彼女の服を着て水に入ることを強制しました。彼女はしたくなかったし、二人は口論した。その後、倒錯した体育の教師は多くの悪いことを言ったので、Xu Mengyanは泣きました。それからXuは立ち上がってプールに歩いた。彼女は彼の靴や靴下を脱ぐことさえせず、水に入りました。クラス全体がun然とし、浸したトップはXu Mengyanの体にしっかりと取り付けられ、漠然と透明に見えました。その後、クラスが終わったとき、Xu Mengyanはプールから登り、全体に浸り、水で滴り落ちました。濡れた服は彼女の体にしがみついていて、彼女を哀れに見せました。彼女の美しい姿は濡れた服の下に閉鎖されていませんでした、そして、彼らが水に浸されているのでわずかに半透明の服は彼女の体を服の下に迫りました。彼女の足も濡れていて、小さな革の靴は水でいっぱいで、浸した靴下を通して、彼女の足が靴の中でつま先を不安に揺らしているのを見ることができました。彼女の頬は完全に洗い流され、彼女は地面を見下ろし、そっとすすり泣きました。

Shes a true, natural born Wetter and we get to see how much she gets turned on by peeing her pants and her bed! I am out on a walk in nature, it's a beautiful sunny day and I'm surrounded by grass and little flowers. Despite the embarrassment and punishment, Alice couldn’t help but smile as she remembered the fun she had in the fountain. She knew that she would always cherish the memories of her adventure, even if it meant getting into trouble. Xu Mengyan忘记了她今天上过游泳课,所以她没有带泳衣。那天恰好是星期五。我们的学校规定必须从周一至周四穿着制服,而星期五是可选的。那天,她穿着水手西装上衣,天蓝色的膝盖裙子,奶油白色皮鞋和白色袜子。体育老师迫使她穿着衣服不带泳衣,然后穿上衣服进入水中。她不想,他们两个吵架。然后,这位经过变态的体育老师说了很多坏事,这使Xu Mengyan哭了。然后徐站起来,走到游泳池。她甚至没有脱下他的鞋子和袜子,然后进入水中。整个班级都惊呆了,浸泡的上衣紧紧地固定在徐曼的身体上,隐约看起来是半透明的。后来,当课程结束时,徐蒙山从游泳池爬出来,浸透了整个水,然后用水滴水。湿的衣服紧贴着她的身体,使她看起来可怜。她美丽的身材在湿衣服下毫不掩饰,而且这些衣服有些半透明,因为它们被浸入水中,使她的身体迫在眉睫。她的脚也湿透了,小皮鞋充满了水,穿过浸泡过的袜子,您可以看到她的脚在鞋子里的水中不安地摇晃他们的脚趾。她的脸颊完全冲洗了,她低头看着地面,轻声抽泣。

For me, it's become so normal to be able to just wet myself whenever we go out on drives etc, or chill out at home or in the bedroom. It's so liberating too 🙂 Straight: While hiking in the woods, Alice runs into a grizzly bear. Alice is so scared that she wets her pants.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment