276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AFYH Fake Hands, Silicone Life Size Hand Fingers can be Bent - Reusable, for Medical Painting Teaching Art Sketch Nail Watch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Charles breaks cover: King appears in high spirits as he heads to church in Sandringham following claims he's a 'pampered' monarch who 'has his shoelaces ironed' in Omid Scobie's new book The clip then cuts to a taller man with white hair who is posing in such a way that his left fist is clenched while the right is open and dangling, leading @jase_the_ace_ to speculate that his left arm is “fake.” I'm A Celeb star Tony Bellew's extreme reaction to disgusting drinking trial was CUT DOWN to save time in show:'He spewed a lot more!' The Pogues star Shane MacGowan and wifeVictoria Mary Clarke celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary... amid his battle with brain condition

James Martin makes a public appearance at BBC Good Food Show weeks after announcing career break amid cancer battle Matt Willis expresses gratitude for wife Emma's support in his addiction film as she revealed devastating impact his illness had on her Demi Lovato braves VERY heavy snowfall as she headlines the Top Of The Mountain Opening Concert in AustriaIs it time to think the unthinkable for Zelensky and consider a peace treaty with Putin? As counter-offensive stalls, winter sets in and the world focuses on Israel, military experts give their view Bethenny Frankel shares, 53, series of sweet snaps with her mini-me daughter Bryn Hoppy, 13, from Thanksgiving: 'Thankful' Doctor Who 60th Anniversary: Who is Shirley Anne Bingham the 'important' disabled character played by Ruth Madeley? - as star thanks fans for their 'gorgeous comments' Ad Feature From luxury skincare to must-have make-up collections - get Christmas all wrapped up with dream gifts... White Lotus stars Meghann Fahy and Leo Woodall kept romance private over fears they would 'disrupt the show'

John Travolta shares sweet video of son Ben as he and daughter Ella wish him a happy 13th birthday: 'I can't believe my baby boy is now a teenager' Bride, 23, with stage 4 cancer hails her 'Christmas miracle' after she was gifted a free festive-themed wedding Anne-Marie cuts a stylish figure in an oversized denim co-ord as she takes to the stage for Hits Radio Live in Birmingham I'm A Celeb's viewers SLAM 'insensitive' Nella Rose after she tells ADHD sufferer Sam Thompson to 'calm down': 'Educate yourself!'Strictly's Annabel Croft and partner Johannes Radebe left SPEECHLESS as they're awarded their first TEN for 'fiery and dramatic' Pasodoble

Emmerdale's Isabel Hodgins is engaged! Star shares heartwarming clip of the moment her fiancé Adam Whitehead popped the question What was Josephine's famed 'zigzag' sex technique that had Napoleon hooked? The question has baffled... Dan Walker is seen for the first time after detailing his horror cancer scare as he arrives at Strictly studios to watch BBC show All the kids want a Grealish!' How Surrey barber, who arrived from Iraq at nine with broken English, has become the go-to stylist for Premiership starsStrictly's Bobby Brazier to perform in memory of his mother Jade Goody in moving routine... one week after Dianne Buswell's father begins chemotherapy I'm A Celebrity SPOILER: Tony Bellew gags while downing murky brown drink during gruesome challenge

Doctor Who fans heap praise on 'perfect' guest star Miriam Margolyes and commend her on managing not to swear: 'Take a well earned bow' Strictly fans hit out at judge's scores for Ellie Leach and Vito Coppola as they wow with sizzling Argentine Tango and continue to fuel romance rumours James Middleton pushes his newborn son Inigo in his pram as he and wife Alizee Thevenet are spotted Christmas shoppingOn the couch: FIVE surprising ways you can use a psychology degree - from clinical and occupational to forensic psychology

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment