276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Legends Series Spider-Man 15 cm Hobgoblin Action Figure Toy, Toy Biz Inspired Design, Includes 3 Accessories: Glider, Pumpkin Bomb, Satchel

£11.995£23.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. This Legends Series Hobgoblin figure features extensive articulation, offering dynamic posability with other Marvel Legends figures. This Hobgoblin figure features classic deco and accessories, including his signature Goblin Glider and Pumpkin Bomb accessories!

By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This further makes balancing the figure on the Goblin Glider difficult, and it’s a shame Hobby is stuck with the now obsolete pinned knees and elbows. The “gimmick” of this particular Vintage Hobgoblin figure is that it’s meant to be closely based on the 90s Spider-Man The Animated Series (TAS) design—hence the bright colors and lack of paint wash on the toy. Deploying an eerie arsenal of pumpkin bombs and razor-sharp bats from his goblin glider, the criminal mastermind Hobgoblin has Spider-Man constantly on his guard!I picked up the Ben Reilly Spider-Man for a friend and grabbed a few of the other figures for myself. Being a collector, I will not take him out of the box, but the accessories that come with the figure will easily make it a nice display piece should you choose to remove him from the packaging. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired product for Marvel fans and collectors. I have the Retro Collection Green Goblin and his glider is really great and keeps the figure standing. Pumpkin bomb does not fit in hand without applying mass amounts of pressure, goblin glider doesn’t even hold up the figure let alone does it allow space for the feet to slide in securely.

This Peter Parker figure is part of a Marvel Legends Build-A-Figure collection that includes 6 other Marvel Legends figures.

Premium Posability And Articulation: This 6-inch Legends Series Hobgoblin figure features extensive articulation, offering dynamic posability with other Marvel Legends figures. This 6-inch Legends Series Hobgoblin figure features extensive articulation, offering dynamic posability with other Marvel Legends figures. With over 80 years of comic book and movie history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. Please Note: We do attend weekend shows/events across the UK and as an independent, we may have to therefore be closed on Saturdays.

I received the Fan Favorite edition instead but seller was quick to fix the problem and worked out a solution.He's a great looking figure bigger thsn the 90's version but he doesn't balance well on the glider started to fall over when left to stand on it. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this figure cause I always liked the Hobgoblin better than the Green Goblin.

He's got a spooky, creepy vibe going on with a creepy face, a hood, and a tattered old cape, but he's also wearing bright orange and blue. With the new higher MSRP (which is going to jump again before too long) and the lack of BAF parts in this series, the Retro Collection releases feel like they could use a few more accessories to spice things up, especially considering there's so much reuse here. There’s lots of integrated super-articulation as always, but with no fists and an inferior glider, there’s not a ton of cool poses to stick this guy in besides throwing a bomb or holding his glider (or standing on it very straightly).We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Let's start by taking a look at Hobgoblin, a character who has had at least eight different identities. It doesn’t appear to be quite big enough proportionately, and thus cannot really support the Hobgoblin Legends figure’s weight at all.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment