276°
Posted 20 hours ago

APHMAU MeeMeows Mystery Plush Litter 4 Collectable cat plushies Unboxing toys, Anime cartoon cat- STYLES VARY

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Her name may be a play in "meow" the onomatopoeia of cat, "mow" that is a synonym of "reap" or from the Portuguese word "mau" that means "evil" or "bad." Differently from every other variation the italian is the union of Gatto that means cat and cattivo that means bad Besides her skills with stealth, as well as having a hidden dagger inside her mouth, she is extremely agile - able to jump great heights and scale objects with ease. She is also skilled in concealing herself and is capable of climbing sideways on surfaces. Me-Mow appeared as "Mow-Me" in the Adventure Time comic, Issue 5, where she appears on Adventure Tim's chart labeled as Lawfully Evil.

APHMAU MEEMEOWS MYSTERY PLUSH SERIES 1 - The Toy Insider

As with most characters of unusual sizes, Me-Mow's size varies throughout the episode. Her size varies from being as big as Finn's hand to small enough to fit in Jake's nose with plenty of extra space.You don't have permission to access "http://www.littlewoods.com/aphmau-meemeows-mystery-plush-litter-4-styles-may-vary/1600899033.prd" on this server. In the official Adventure Time Encyclopædia, Hunson Abadeer breaks the fourth wall by stating, "On an artistic level, Me-Mow's appearance seems primitive, almost as if a child designed her. But I digress." This is probably a reference to the fact that she's a fan-made character. Collect your favourite cats from the #1 female led Youtube channel - Aphmau, with this all-new adorable collection!

Home | Halloween

As of " Angel Face," she is now in a more humanoid form. Me-Mow seems to have grown to about Finn's height, maybe even taller. It is currently unknown how Me-Mow grew to such a stature.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment