276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MAGNETIC CAR DOOR PROTECTION, DENT PROTECTOR FOR CAR DOORS

£27.495£54.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I certainly won't be attaching it to the side of my car and regard this as a complete waste of time and money. The beautifully designed CUPRA Formentor e-HYBRID is a powerful, and sustainable everyday business companion that offers the best of both worlds.

Simple, a vehicle door protector acts like a barrier to prevent adjacent car doors from making contact. With Swedish-developed door guards, you can reduce the risk of door knocks, body damage and other parking injuries that can occur when the car is parked.In the early times, these car door protectors used to feature exposed magnets, which were not good for the paint on the car door. I haven't tested it, of course, but I think it will give good protection from those careless door dents suffered in car parks. The Door Shox utilizes powerful earth magnets that are covered in a soft silicone like rubber, so that the magnets never make direct contact with the vehicle paint. The Combined Fuel Consumption and Combined CO 2 Emissions (WLTP) figures do not include dealer fitted accessories.

Fortunately, you can save your money on car maintenance by simply using some high-quality car door protectors. Marketing cookies enable us to show you offers which may be of interest, and to oversee the effectiveness of our digital marketing campaigns. Not available in conjunction with any other finance offer and may be varied or withdrawn at any time. The Door protector is very easily to trim and easily attaches to your door by just slipping into place.Always try to leave a good gap either side so you limit the chances of someone accidentally opening their car door onto your vehicle’s bodywork or scratching it as they walk past. Check to see whether or not your doors will be compatible with DoorShox by putting a kitchen magnet (I. Without vehicle door protection your car doors can be easily dented when an adjacent vehicle door makes contact. DoorShox is a removable magnetic car door guard that provides superior truck and car paint protection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment