276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fortress of the Muslim (Pocket Size)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

O Allah, I ask You for the good of tonight, its triumphs and its victories, its light and its blessings and its guidance, and I take refuge in You from the evil of tonight and the evil that follows it. Whoever recites this three times in the evening will be protected from insect stings, Ahmad 2/ 290, An-Nasa'i, 'Amalul-Yawm wal-Laylah no. Every Muslim should have a copy of this book, unless they have committed all of these du as to memory [masha Allah].

I take refuge in You from the evil of my soul and from the evil and shirk of the devil, and from committing wrong against my soul or bringing such upon another Muslim. Our resources are crucial for knowledge lovers everywhere—so if you find all these bits and bytes useful, please pitch in. Allaahumma 'aafinee fee badanee, Allaahumma 'aafinee fee sam'ee, Allaahumma 'aafinee fee basaree, laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta (three times). Fortress of the muslim is the digital version of the book of the same name by Sa'id Bin Ali Bin Wahf Al-Qahtani which is a collection of invocations from the Quran and the Sunnah in Arabic, translated into English and transliterated (in phonetics).O Allah, preserve me from the front and from behind and on my right and on my left and from above, and I take refuge with You lest I be swallowed up by the earth. At first glance the book had everything I could want and more, except the dua of Yunus in the whale [La illaha illha anta subhankika inne kuntum minat dhalameen] but further reading showed me it was inside! The man asked (the same) again and again, and the Prophet said in each case, "Do not become angry and furious. Allaahumma maa 'asbaha bee min ni'matin 'aw bi'ahadin min khalqika faminka wahdaka laa shareeka laka, falakal-hamdu wa lakash-shukru.

Allaahumma 'Aalimal-ghaybi wash-shahaadati faatiras-samaawaati wal'ardhi, Rabba kulli shay'in wa maleekahu, 'ash-hadu 'an laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta, 'a'oo thu bika min sharri nafsee, wa min sharrish-shaytaani wa shirkihi, wa 'an 'aqtarifa 'alaa nafsee soo'an, 'aw 'ajurrahu 'ilaa Muslimin. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth.He will have the reward of freeing a slave and will be protected from Satan throughout the day unto dusk. His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them.

O Allah , I seek refuge in You from disbelief and poverty and I seek refuge in You from the punishment of the grave . Asbahnaa wa 'asbahal-mulku lillaahi walhamdu lillaahi, laa 'ilaaha 'illallaahu wahdahu laa shareeka lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu wa Huwa 'alaa kulli shay'in Qadeer. three times) O Allah, You are As-Salam and from You is all peace, blessed are You, O Possessor of majesty and honour. Ten Hasanaat (rewards) will be written for him, and he will be forgiven ten misdeeds, raised up ten degrees, and be protected from Satan until evening. Rabbi 'as'aluka khayra maa fee haa thal-yawmi wa khayra maa ba'dahu wa 'a'oo thu bika min sharri maa fee haa thal-yawmi wa sharri maa ba'dahu, Rabbi 'a'oo thu bika minal-kasali, wa soo'il-kibari, Rabbi 'a'oo thu bika min 'a thaabin fin-naari wa 'a thaabin fil-qabri.thirty-three times) None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. In the name of Allah with whose name nothing is harmed on earth nor in the heavens and He is The All-Seeing, The All-Knowing.

Anas (RA) said that he heard the Prophet (SAW) say: "That I sit with people remembering Almighty Allah from the morning (Fajr) prayer until sunrise is more beloved to me than freeing four slaves from among the Children of Isma'il.Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oo thu bika minal-kufri, walfaqri, wa 'a'oo thu bika min 'a thaabil-qabri, laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta. Whoever recites this in the morning, will have the reward of freeing a slave from the Children of Isma'il. Fortress of the Muslim, Invocations from the Quran and Sunnah: is a very beautiful booklet consists of many authentic Dua’s (supplications) for a Muslim to supplicate on a daily basis and on special occasions. O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment