276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rolling Stones Men's Iorr T-Shirt

£7.475£14.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jagger then involved the crowd in songs like “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” and “Living In A Ghost Town” (which is a personal highlight of this tour). About the latter, I really enjoyed the great arrangement of the saxophone parts in the end. Jul 22: New dates announced. San Diego, Buffalo, Cleveland, Louisville, and Vancouver shows canceled. New shows added for Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New Orleans. Glad that we got Gimme Shelter at the end, at the previous show in Lyon they dropped it at the last minute because of the heat. Some say there are wonderful, good shows of the Stones. And there are great and greatest shows – tonight was certainly the latter category.

The final warhorse – filled home run was nothing short of a triumph. I still miss the triplety fills that Charlie Watts used to play on “Start Me Up”, but it seems that Steve Jordan prefers to stay true to the studio version of the song. Darryl Jones’ work on it is great, though. There are dreams, there are rumours, and there are facts. When a tour finish, like the SIXTY European Tour 2022 finished in Berlin on Aug 3, they always have plans. Was Berlin the last show ever? Will they tour Australia next? And/or Japan? How about Buenos Aires? Or New York? We're in the studio in a couple of weeks, the whole kit and caboodle. The Stones with Don Was producing, in LA. We'll have it done this year, at some point."

It was with this song that I paid a bit more attention to Steve: his drumming was, as expected, more firm and robust, but absolutely not too loud and certainly not as dominant as he was with the Winos. If that's the case, it's really puzzling why, for instance, in Italy this treatment is strictly conditoned to so many beaucratic steps so that it's practically impossible to start it in a timely fashion...but I won't digress here! The Rolling Stones live at San Siro stadium, Milan Italy, Tuesday June 21, 2022 - Photo by Hendrik Mulder

What a concert, loved every minute of them.Even had a little tear during the band introduction of Keith and Ronnie. A very sharp "Honky Tonk Women" (where Jagger displayed once again his impressive fitness by running through all the runway connecting the main stage to the small one) lead then to the band's introductions and to Keith's set. Moreover, given the modalities of the Amsterdam gig cancellation, I didn't rule out that further bad surprises could happen even after entering the venue, so a bit of a thrill was attached to the overall experience.Thank you so much Mr. Richards for taking sharing the microphone with your Glimmer Twin. A long heartfelt hug to Mr. Jagger Tue May 7 2019 State Farm Stadium (University of Phoenix Stadium) Glendale AZ (near Phoenix) USA POSTPONED

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment