276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RHINOSPORT Door Pull Up Bar Doorway Chin Up Bar from 72-95 cm (28.3in-37.4in) Workout Equipment No Screws

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So it’s no surprise that their home pull up bar, the “Jammer”, is considered the Mac Daddy of all pull up bars. You get what you pay for over 90% of the time,” they write, adding that the extra cost is worth it for better service and longevity. When I’m trying to get the skinny on workout programs or equipment, I almost always go to Reddit first so I can find out what real people have to say. FULLY ADJUSTABLE, length from 72 to 95cm to fit 99% of doorframes and tested to 120kg bodyweight. **Must be Fitted Correctly! Sportneer Pull Up Bar Doorway Chin Up Bar No Screws Door Frame Chin Up Push Up Sit Up Bar Adjustable 75-94cm (29.5''-37'') Up to 200kg Capacity Workout Bar

Rhinosport Pull Up Bar Comparison - Christmas 2022 Rhinosport Pull Up Bar Comparison - Christmas 2022

It manages to hold my 95kg body weight plus another 20kg on my belt and chain, this is to replace a cheaper and simpler bar which I managed to break after a few use. There is built in levels on each side of the mount but never needed it as I just square the mounting feet with the top of the frame which give me the best gripping space between the bar and the door frame.

And finally, if you’re worrying about slipping and hurting yourself when using the bar, you’re probably in good hands according to 404NOTF0UND. TexasFlood_ is a longtime user of the Iron Gym doorway bar, and writes that it’s held up really well over time. Bridge structure principle】Upgraded two-way support, triangular structure, just the mechanics principle, the heavier the force on the horizontal bar, the stronger the two sides of the base, and the maximum load-bearing capacity is 500kg. (If no support rod is used, it can bear 200kg, Fit 69-92cm/27.1in-36.2in )

best pull up bars according to Reddit - Trusty Spotter The 3 best pull up bars according to Reddit - Trusty Spotter

So with that in mind… what are the best pull up bars according to Reddit? Here’s what I found after studying tons of threads on r/bodyweightfitness and more. HOMCOM Pull-Up Bar for Doorway, Home Fitness Door Horizontal Bar Push up Bar for Indoor Gym Upper Body Workout If you’re willing to spend just a little more money, you can get some pretty cool extra features with the Stamina X boulder pull up bar.Suitable for Narrow and Wide Grip Training】Full-covered Hand-Grips - The surface of the chin up bar is full covered with high quality EVA foam handle offers additional comfort and minimizes hand fatigue or pain. Effectively avoid calluses and minimize hand fatigue. Provide more choices for hand activity space according to your exercise aim. If you’ve got the cash to invest in a high quality product, want a permanent installation, and are handy enough to install it, go with the Rogue. LIGHT & PORTABLE: Training straps are perfect for the home gym, but also for travel. The practical storage bag with a weight of only 1.2 kg and the simple design of the resistance trainer make it easy to take it with you wherever you go.

RHINOSPORT Door Pull Up Bar Doorway Chin Up Bar from 69-92 cm

COMPLETELY PORTABLE, take your workout anywhere. Takes seconds to put up. No screws and no damage to your doorframe. No gym? No excuses! But if you want something simpler and cheaper (not to mention, easily removable), you’ll do great with the Iron Gym or the Stamina X. Our ranking system The TopChoice.co.uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet. We rank each product based on how well it matches our criteria. It’s your run of the mill doorway pull up bar that hooks to the top of the door frame and wedges itself along the sides for a snug and secure fit. The design of the thing is pretty well done,” they write. “It does have some downward pull, but quite a lot of your weight is made to pinch the door frame instead.”

Special offers and product promotions

User Rryl writes that the Jammer will definitely be secure (in response to an OP asking if these kinds of pull up bars are safe or likely to fall) and user therustylink chimes in with another thumbs up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment