276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Falling Is Not An Option: A Way to Lifelong Balance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Be sure to tell the author who you are, what organization you are with, how many books you need, how they will be used, and the number of reviews, if any, you would be able to provide. If you are the author, please login to your Author Area where you can update all of your links and other information. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. I was impressed by both his depth of understanding of the topic and his presentation, and quickly began to understand why my earlier attempts at Tai Chi were accompanied by pain. The author details the importance of the postural muscles (those that involuntarily control balance and stability) and provides numerous examples of weight-bearing sports that require and enhance balance.

L. Lauder First of His Kind by Dan Sugralinov Banjo Pickin' Karate Kickin' Crime Fightin' Grandmas by Mike Knudson, Vaughan Duck Cradle of Life by R. Learn how athletes in sports such as surfing, skating, and skiing remain stable and upright standing on one bent leg, and the implications for creating balance exercises. It explains how athletes in sports such as surfing and skiing remain stable and upright, and the implications for balance exercises. This author participates in the Readers' Favorite Book Donation Program, which was created to help nonprofit and charitable organizations (schools, libraries, convalescent homes, soldier donation programs, etc. The postures and exercises which do not have to be memorized and can be done at home - emphasize simple positions and small movements that are appropriate for those who have mobile impairments, including several exercises that acknowledge the common elderly struggle to sit down and stand up.Postural Retraining exercises teach the balance and stability component of T'ai Chi, which is the most important. No matter how strong and skillful my classmates and I became, Master Yu stayed well ahead of us, even into his 80’s! While she shares her amazing stories of travelling to mountains around the world she also focuses on the hard work and determination it took to become a professional extreme skier.

Simply put, you agree to provide an honest review an author's book in exchange for the author doing the same for you. The exercises look very achievable whatever your current abilities may be, and I certainly think it is an excellent book for groups to learn from together. After being faced with serious illness and the realisation she wouldn’t ski at her top level again she had to make a drastic lifestyle change. The glossary at the end of the book is the perfect addition that assists those who are unfamiliar with some of the words and terms used in the text.The second section of the guide teaches you 15 highly effective Postural Retraining exercises which can improve bone density, relaxation, blood circulation, and improve flexibility. Author George Locker has crafted a devoted volume with plenty of content to inspire his readers into action and self-improvement. Starting a business and becoming an entrepreneur in spite of personal challenges such as extreme dyslexia.

Because of its focus on developing and maintaining automatic balance skills, Falling Is Not an Option: A Way to Lifelong Balance is a resource both for health professionals and for their patients. Because of its focus on developing and maintaining automatic balance skills, Falling Is Not an Option is a much-needed guide both for health professionals and their patients.Falling Is Not an Option: A Way to Lifelong Balance begins with an illuminating discussion about the nature of balance: its inherent beauty, its elusive source, its necessity, and its common loss late in life. The second part of the book presents 15 weight-bearing postures and exercises, described in words, and illustrated with 122 sequential photos of the author demonstrating how to perform them. Rachel spent her school year’s day-dreaming about becoming a professional skier and finally achieved her goal when she took the leap of faith of moving to Whistler, Canada in 2004.

This author participates in the Readers' Favorite Free Book Program, which is open to all readers and is completely free. Including instructions and clearly depicted exercises, everyone has the opportunity to enjoy an upright and fall-free life! The exercises are so easy to follow and I believe anyone can gain something from this book to improve overall mobility, bone structure, or posture. George Locker’s Falling Is Not an Option was of particular interest to me as I have had knee problems for some years now, and balance is of considerable concern to me. Falling Is Not an Option: A Way to Lifelong Balance is a nonfiction health and fitness book written by George Locker.Included in the book are exercises that everyone of every age can practice to help them improve their balance and stability. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment