276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SnuzPod 4 Baby Bedside Crib – Dusk – Safety Tested, Dual View Mesh Windows & Fits Most Beds

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The SnuzPod 4 is a stylish first bed, keeping the baby close to mum and dad during those precious first few months, while also promising more sleep for the family too. The mesh bumper in the bassinet adds a level of padding which I like as I feel like my son is well protected in a comfortable yet safe space,' she adds. Like many time-short parents-to-be, we assembled the SnüzPod late one evening, when our patience was at its lowest.

During use, always ensure your bedding, sheets, blankets etc do not enter or cover the inside of the crib. While most beds should fit within these requirements, it’s definitely worth measuring up before purchasing – our bed is on the lower side (54cm). Should I go for the 3 while they're still available before you can no longer get full zip down sides? By parents’ side, literally, for a decade, SnüzPod has provided a safe sleep solution for over half-a-million parents, including Tom Hardy, Laura Whitmore and Tom Daly.

The mattresses are soft and comfortable and the material is breathable and malleable, which you can also take off and clean easily. As of November 2020, all bedside cribs manufactured including SnuzPod⁴ need to meet the new crib safety standard BS EN 1130:2019.

ETA: The video did mention that for both the sides would need to be zipped up for safety for sleeping so I guess maybe by having the partial opening side Snuzpod is covering themselves from a safety point of view for parents that ignore that point and still leave it open. In addition, SnuzPod4 has a new half-height wall setting which can be left in place during the night, making it easy to access baby without having to zip down the wall. Yes, every SnuzPod⁴ includes a premium quality mattress, with a breathable cover that can be removed and machine washed.I think the main issue is parent bedding (being bulky and moving into the space) and not being secured to the bed pose a suffication risk hence the change. It has seven height settings: a maximum height (to the top of the adult mattress) of 73cm, and lowest 53cm. Well, your newborn needs to feel safe and secure during sleep times and the SnuzPod4 bedside crib may be the answer. The adjustable heights and two different lengths of straps to fit to your bed are perfect for any set up so you can be sure the bedside crib will be safe and comfortable for both you and baby. Using it from birth, we wanted to see how this product supported families during the most challenging time.

Not all beds are of equal size, so the manufacturers have ensured there is sufficient flexibility to change the resting height of the SnuzPod.Both SnüzPod³ and SnüzPod⁴ can be used as a bedside crib or standalone crib, and feature a reflux incline option and lift-off bassinet for use around the home. SnuzPod 4 packs comfort, breathability, and safety all in one expertly designed crib that will see your baby going from awake, to zzz in no time.

Yes, SnuzPod⁴ comes with a reflux leg which can be attached to either end of the crib, depending on which side of the bed it is placed. SnuzPod⁴ also boasts a lightweight removable bassinet, and new breathable mattress with a 3D mesh cover for all-round better support. What gained big thumbs up from us, and sets the SnüzPod4 apart from its competitors, is that it fits more beds than any other traditional bedside crib.A big selling point with the SnüzPod4 is that it’s safe for use with the wall down, when in bedside mode – giving parents that easy direct access. While keeping baby close, you’re minimising the increased risk of suffocation and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) that’s associated with sharing a bed with your baby. The SnuzPod4 is most suitable for parents who prefer to keep baby as close to them as possible during sleeping times and still have the flexibility to convert the bassinet into a standalone crib.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment