276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cocoa Puffs Frosted Corn Puffs 10.4 Oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Et est ce que ces céréales fait maison dans la bouche sont durs à mâcher comparé aux céréales vendu ?

I have such a sweet tooth and the only reason I work out 5 days a week is so that I can consume my sweet treats! This company delivered in every aspect, even though the tracking was a bit complicated for me to understand since it was international, but thats not a supplier fault, that's mine. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising.You start by making a packet of oatmeal like normal, and then you add the “chocolatey flavored crunchy topping. Definitions and other text are available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. For years, I ate the brown balls of naturally and artificially flavored sweetened corn cereal and nothing ever happened to me.

Since I never got my hands on the versions that had Hershey’s Chocolate in them, I didn’t go in with the highest expectations to taste that flavor. There was no bouncing off walls, no instantaneous urges to hump mailboxes, no desire to walk around in nothing but a coconut bra and grass skirt, no yearning for yogurt baths, and no longing to stalk an F-list celebrity and become them by wearing their skin like a coat, all the while screaming at the top of my lungs, “I’m cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs! In the pictures they look like they would be an absolute mess but they actually set up and slightly harden so you don’t have peanut butter fingers once they are cooled and ready to eat! They are nice but I much prefer the coco pebbles as these are gluten free whereas the coco puffs are not I believe. Together with almond milk (or any milk) they do taste good and they still make me cucoo whenever I see them.Also if you ever head over to CrateJoy (where I first discovered Chef Ferrells treats)check out her s'mores boxes , her pairings are delicious, and the biscuits are scrumptious! We had the dark stage, in which he did some of his best work, and now we have a lighter stage, in which everything is not as good as the original. The crunch from the Cocoa Puffs, the crisp from the Cocoa Krispies and the chewy gooey greatness from the extra marshmallows make these treats almost too tasty to be true. Adjust the texture: For example, if you bake them for slightly less, the homemade cereal balls will be softer. This healthy chocolate cereal has just 4 ingredients and is gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free, made with simple, wholesome pantry staples.

So we will celebrate our recent kindergarten grad in a different way and move on with our social distancing lives right now. Next, preheat the oven to 320 °F/160 °C, and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. I don’t know whether it was the whole grains in it or the fact I was eating it out of a bowl I made in the seventh grade that was coated in a lead-based glaze, but I suddenly went cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. In television commercials, Sonny attempts to concentrate on a normal task but ends up coming across some reference to Cocoa Puffs themselves (usually described by the adjectives "munchy, crunchy, chocolatey") and bursts with enthusiasm, exclaiming his catchphrase "I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!And if chocolate oatmeal’s not your jam, you probably can’t go wrong with the other Big G oatmeals, either.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment