276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crystal Visions Tarot

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Empress stands in the middle of a garden, wearing a bright red dress, and carrying a triskele scepter in her right hand. She holds a heart shaoed charm. Lush greenery is behind her, as well as a tree with bright green foliage and ripe red fruit. In the upper right hand corner of the card we see beautiful butterfly's. Crystal Visions Tarot is true to Rider Waite Smith structure and interpretation. In many cards, the subtle symbolism honors a wealth of tarot tradition, often in clever ways. Jennifer Galasso is a fantasy artist and illustrator who was raised and currently resides in New England. Jennifer began her art career painting murals in high school. Her interest in Tarot also began during that time. Her love for Tarot grew throughout college, where she read for herself and friends on a regular basis. The mix of visual art and psychology that makes up the Tarot really appealed to Jennifer. This week, I'm interviewing Crystal Visions Tarot, created by Jennifer Galasso, published by U.S. Games Systems, Inc. In the World card we see a large lotus flower cradling a globe on which sits a woman in lotus position. More butterflies here, not elementally appropriate, but acceptable, because they are flying out of her palm chakras.

Even when tarot artists do not designate one of those cards as the Unknown Card, or Blank Card, many readers use them that way. The artist has consistently portrayed each suit experience through specific colors, crystals, people and other beings. She also assigns elements to each of the four suits in the LWB. The world and its artwork are largely influenced by her work as a fantasy artist and illustrator.which represents situations that are not meant to be revealed quite yet and require further introspection by the seeker. The autumn scenes are wooded and shady, where much of the greenery has set its roots deep into the earth, while other life has just begun to sprout. The symbolism on the cards also ties in nicely with elemental associations. For example, the moon appears in in various phases on all of the Cups (Water) cards. Lions and dragons appear on many of the Wands (Fire) cards. Birds or butterflies appear on most of the Swords (Air) cards. Trees and plants dominate the scenes on the Pentacles (Earth) cards. Creating the Crystal Visions Tarot inspired, challenged, and excited Jennifer more than any of her other artistic endeavors to date.

Cups -- all scenes take place in same locale and include water lilies, dragonflies, the moon in its different phases, pinks and reddish purples. If you'd really learn all the possible meanings of the seventy-eight cards you would understand why you really don't need an Unknown Card!" Picture me saying that in a scolding voice, shaking my finger.The Eight of Pentacles shows a female figure, standing at her spinning wheel, paying ardent attention to her work. I like this card because she is working outside, with greenery surrounding her and a tree behind her. When you open up the Crystal Visions Tarot (US Games ISBN: 978-1-57281-702-9) by fantasy artist Jennifer Galasso, you are entering a different world – a colorful one filled with crystals, fairies, animals and mystical figures. The Knight of Wands is seated on his horse, which is rearing up, indicating action. In his right hand is what appears to be a lit torch. Most of the characters portrayed in this suit are water deities and nymphs, and are light haired and light eyed. The symbols used in the Suit of Cups are different phases of the moon, enchanted coves, water lilies, dragonflies, and water nymphs.

Tarot cards such as the Moon, the Four of Swords or the Wheel of Fortune could easily give the same information. It is simply amazing when and where that card pops up. I don't see it often, but when I do it has a very specific message. The Unknown Card speaks with a voice that is different from the other cards, and helpful. Somehow, I felt compelled to look through the cards a second time, and a third. Each time I did, I saw something I hadn’t noticed before. There are figures of people in the twisted tree branches, and delicate angels in the clouds. The lush flowers and trees have lovely texture, as do the brilliantly colored dragons. The skies and landscapes are evocative. The past few years have brought to tarot talented artists such as Lisa Hunt, Ciro Marchetti and Stephanie Pui-Mun Law. These fantasy artists and collectable card game (CCG) designers have changed the face of tarot, evolving it into the new century.Thank goodness for the fantasy artists who have brought so much new life to modern tarot. I have often wondered what might have happened if an earlier generation of artists like Roger Dean and Alton Kelley had turned their attention to tarot. It is a legitimate tradition in random token divination to use a blank token. Many tarot readers include one of the title cards for this purpose. Some Rune casters use the Blank Rune. One on hand, it makes sense for Galasso to offer us this option. The Suit of Wands is a fiery orange-red with a warm, fired up feel to it. Lions, torches and dragons feature prominently. This is my favorite suit!!!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment