276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sissy Tales Collection: Short Erotic Stories - Femboy Next Door Feminisation

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I didn’t really know why I was resisting. She wanted it, and I desperately wanted it. So eventually she persuaded me to try it. She said she would buy all the equipment and we would try it the next day. I wondered how far he would let me go before showing some assertiveness. How much more shame could he take? Would he let me do anything to him? Yes Carla", I said, "that makes perfect sense." I was now totally engaged with Carla's role playing game. Shaven pussy? Surely not? "Oh I swear it alright, your honour." And still with my eyes closed I kissed Carla's pussy through her satin panties; even with my eyes closed I now knew that underneath that delicate material Carla had indeed removed her pubic hair - my heart skipped a beat as I anticipated seeing her shaven naked pussy for the first time. What on earth had gotten into her?

Talking of which the next picture showed just that. Two hunky colleagues of Carla's - Scott and Rupert had clearly just ejaculated onto my wife's enormous - (it's always been ample, but it's huge now and the kind of ass you'd love to spank, take a ride on, or jettison all your cum onto) - fat deliciously naughty ass. I was mesmerised. Cant help yourself anymore?" Kate says with a smile and starts to rub her pussy while watching me blow her husband. Sure enough, my lover learnt that letting go completely made his penetration smoother and he sighed in resignation.

I completely understand your problem my sexy wife, with great power comes great responsibility and all that jazz...so you are indeed obligated to help any guys you've aroused to find relief...as long as they wear a condom of course." His arms, already tired from holding himself up for so long, flailed uselessly as he alternately tried to lash out and push himself upwards. Do as I say, or I will keep going," she says and slaps me again, harder this time. I can't but obey. First, let's see you do that dance." She said walking over to her speaker to play Megan Thee Stallion off her phone. My heart sank, there is no way I'd be able to survive all of that over again. I didn't even try hiding my expression from him.

I live in a small town and I had not gathered through correspondence that they were the parents of my friend Jen, 19; We go to high school together. I have also noticed how you look at me, stare at my ass and breasts when you think that I won't notice. Well, I did," Julie tells me. He reaches down, grabs my hips and pulls me up to ride him with my ass. I start to kiss him and he spins me around in one fluid motion. I can feel the tip of the vibrator against my hole. It feels a bit cold, but I don't have time to say anything as she presses it inside me. First thing I feel is slight pain and I can hear some whimpering escaping my mouth. But that's too big!" I say with some terror in my voice, but yet I find myself wondering how it would feel like.Now you're being a good little sissy pet. It hurts, but deep down you want it again. You've never felt more purpose than when I was inside you. But you've been resisting almost the entire time and I warned you that it'd only make things harder." She handed me a pretty pink dress. I knew this must have been old because It seemed my size and I haven't seen her wear this color in years. Along with the dress, she passed me a pair of slutty pink panties and a pink bralette. You do look demure, darling, but I know you can take this." I thrust in my finger deeply, twisting it on its way out and adding a second for the next round. Don't mind him calling you his daughters name, sweety. He does it to me all the time and don't worry about our daughter - She won't tell anyone. I'll talk to her." Kate says while I adjust my wig and fix my makeup.

I was at the edge of the bed so that my nyloned feet were hanging off, wrapped up like a gift waiting to get used. My legs frogtied together and unable to budge, wrists tied to the rope around my ankle, all I could do was lay there waiting with my face buried into the bed unable to look around. Finally I heard foot steps on the hardwood flooring in the hallway, then silence as he stepped into the carpeted room. I could feel my orgasm building and held onto him tightly, controlling the rhythm as I needed it. As I spilled over I stared at him. His flushed face was turned to the side and his mouth lolled open. I hadn't noticed whether he had come or not and I didn't care.The proverbial switch came about 10 years ago when my wife and I went to the community pool on a Sunday afternoon, which is our weekly ritual. We plopped our towels and stuff in one of the shaded cabanas by the pool and jumped in to cool off from the hot Arizona sun. As usual, in the our wealthy, high-end, community, there is a good mixture of young hot couples and singles ranging in age up to about 50, or so. Of course, most of the women have had plastic surgery and breast implants with very tiny bikinis to show off their gorgeous tanned bodies. Most of the guys are young and buff who I see lifting weights every week in the gym -- I work-out a bit and cycle a lot so I have very fit legs and I am medium height so I don't stand out much with the buff guys and gorgeous ladies. It's very difficult for men not to groan when being taken, both from discomfort and relief as the strap-on moves within them. I wait till they start doing this before switching from masturbating them to stimulating myself. I waited on her bed, watching the show again. The stars were now doing a sexy strip tease for the judges. I secretly wanted to be them. Ashley came over to me and saw me staring at the show. The first thing a ballerina needs to learn," I said, placing my hands on his chest, "is balance." I shoved him roughly onto the bed. I climbed on top of his supine body and began kissing him. Whether it was through fear or arousal, this time he began to respond.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment