276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Our Story: from the Sunday Times bestselling author comes a must read slow burn, friends to lovers romance fiction book

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I knew I was going to love this book, the big mystery was going to be just how much! I’m a huge fan of Ashley Elston’s writing and if you haven’t read her The Rules For Disappearing Duology then you must do so immediately because it’s one of my all-time favorites and I think so very underrated.

This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston | Goodreads This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston | Goodreads

This work of non fiction collects two crime brothers' reflections of who they are, who they WERE, where they are now and where they may be remaining for the rest of their lives. I've not read anything else about them so have no idea how honest they were in telling their story but it seems an honest account. Damn, there were even a few times when I had to stop reading just to regain my bearings CAUSE YOU CAN’T SPRING SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON SOMEONE AND EXPECT THEM TO BE OKAY! Engagement Decorations, First Day, Yes Day, Best Day sign, Engagement Sign, Love Story Sign Wedding, Our Love Story Date, Wedding Day Sign I’ve seen the films, tv shows and documentaries but really this was the pinnacle of hearing about the Krays exploits, their rise to power and their eventual fall from grace into the prison system which would eventually take their lives.As West End nightclub owners, they mixed with prominent entertainers including Diana Dors, Frank Sinatra, Judy Garland and with politicians. The Krays were much feared within their milieu, and in the 1960s became celebrities in their own right, even being photographed by David Bailey and interviewed on television. sadece birisini çok sevdim, alıp bağrıma basıp üzülme annem diye teselli edesim geldi hep. Zavallım benim.

Our Story so Far Book - Etsy UK Our Story so Far Book - Etsy UK

Our servers are getting hit pretty hard right now. To continue shopping, enter the characters as they are shown The Kray twins were notorious London underworld gang leaders during the 60s and this book tells their story from their beginnings in Bethnal Green to their life imprisonment in 1969, largely in their own words and compiled from a series of interviews with Fred Dinenage from behind prison walls. Kate's best friend Reagan was hilarious and so loyal to Kate. I thought Reagan was a great side character and an even better friend. I really liked that the author focused on the strong friendship between the two girls. The group of boys in this book were very intriguing and mysterious. I couldn't help but want to get into their heads just like Kate did. One boy also happened to be very swoon-worthy, but I don't want to spoil anything with that. All I will say is that the romance that was in this book was unexpected but so perfect and sweet. It was a great addition to this story.

gifting for good

Suspend your disbelief that a small town DA is going to make a high school girl who attends school with the victim and suspects his assistant. Pretend that teenagers are better detectives than the police. Then get reading THIS IS OUR STORY. Narrated mostly by Kate, with some texts and police interviews and partially by the shooter, Ashley Elston crafted an interesting story about power, privilege and teenage drama. A few other things I want to mention before I just start screaming at you to go get this book because you absolutely have to read it and love it and caress that beautiful cover: Reggie comes across as defiant about what they did and how they are STILL remembered, yet PLEAD WORTHY that they have served their time and justice has been done.

Our Story by Miranda Dickinson | Waterstones

Az Our Story kemény kötésű könyv, A5-ös lapok alkotják. Az oldalak száma 20 oldaltól 126 oldalig terjedhet. Amennyiben 20 oldalnál rövidebb könyvet készítesz, a hiányzó oldalakat üres lapokkal egészítjük ki. 64 oldalig minden lapra egy oldal kerül, 65 oldaltól pedig minden lap 2 oldalas lesz. Coffee Table Photo Album | Memory Scrapbook Decorative Table Book | Photo Gift | The Story Of Us - Photo Albums - Home Decor On The Day You Were Born, Metallic Foil Star Map Print,New Born Gift,Where it all began,Where we met,Our Story,Valentines gifts,8"x10" Personalized Constellation Chart Lamp - Gift Star Map on Night Light - Gift for Boyfriend / Girlfriend - Stars Chart Gift for Couples

Család

Kitabın en sevdiğim özelliği 150. sayfadan sonra bazı tahminler yapsam da hiç birinin tutmaması oldu. Geriye kalan 4 kişi de eşit derecede suçlu görünüyordu, en sonunda pes edip Kate’in olayları çözmesini heyecanla bekledim. Bütün kitap boyunca da ‘ölende mi öldürende mi suç?’ çelişkisini yaşadım çünkü Grant pek sevilecek bir karakter olmadı benim için. Kate was likable and relatable and I was definitely rooting for her the whole way through. I am trash for Elston's writing at this point and cannot wait to see what she puts out next.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment