276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oneconcept 4-in-1 Air Cooler, Fan, Humidifier, Purifier/Ioniser I w/ 2x Ice Packs, 8L, Remote Control, 9H Timer, 360 m³/h, 65W Room Cooler for Homes & Offices I Portable Air Conditioning Unit, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a fan,the oneConceptFreeze Me moves up to 400 m³ of air per hour in 3 stages. A switchable oscillation of the slats allows the air flow to move from left to right when more than one person is looking for refreshment. The two additional operating modes with NatureWind Functionsimulate natural wind by automatically changing the speed and let the fan gently lull you to sleep at night. Summer freshness! The oneConceptFreeze Me 3-in-1 air coolerreliably supplies you with a cool air flow as an efficient combination device consisting of air cooler, fan and humidifier. The air cooler can be reliably switched off in a time window of up to seven hours using the timer function. The air coolercan be operated intuitively via the self-explanatory sensor touch display, and a remote control with extensive settings enables convenient operation from a distance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment