276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy, Now With Even More Ways to Wreck!

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Record your complex feelings about an important event in your life as a list of single-word emotions. Think of Wreck This Journal as the anarchist's Artist's Way -- the book for those who've always wanted to draw outside the lines but were afraid to do it. If I lose it, or if I accidentally get drunk and leave it somewhere (like Razzoos or Ventress, LA), I want the person that finds it to know where it belongs. The point of the journal is to break the habit of all perfectionists who shudder to think of a page being bent in one of their books. Though it was difficult at first, it was liberating to be able to "wreck" the journal, creating a unique work of art in the process.

I think a great scifi plot would be if something like this book was secretly totalitarian propaganda desensitizing the youth to vandalism. Pues ya comencé con este libro, me gusta la idea de "destrozarlo" y esta bastante entretenido para desestresarte un poco. Without being too spoilerish I’ll just say you really are supposed to be the opposite of careful with this book. Itis great for inspiration; it gives you tasks that are thought-provoking rather than pages of endless blank lines. Guided by more than 50 ideas and directions, you can use a spectrum of drawing tools to deface photos, scribble wildly, drip ink across your screen, and more.So while I had some quiet time, before the hubby and roommates got home, I broke out my pens and picked the next appropriate page. Each page of the journal contains different instructions for destructing the book: poke holes through this page, burn that page, mail the entire journal to yourself. To destroy 200 pages in individually different ways, you actually need a lot of motivation and time! List all the things you wish to do and then cross off the impossible, considering the remaining options. For anyone who's ever wished to, but had trouble starting, keeping, or finishing a journal or sketchbook comes Wreck This Journal, an illustrated book featuring a subversive collection of suggestions, asking readers to muster up their best mistake - and mess-making abilities to fill the pages of the book (and destroy them).

Now, as a general rule, comics are fairly fragile, being only a few sheets of paper held together with a couple staples.

Contemplative Smack-dab Writing within wreck this journal prompts encourages deep thought and introspection in the midst of spontaneous and uninhibited discourse. Don't spend much on a book, composition notebook, sketchbook or journal, since the end result is to trash it, but make it around 80-100 pages at least please. But it can give young people a lot of giggles and a way to channel their energy in a creative manner.

Reimagining the Mundane is an exciting way to turn everyday things into novel experiences through wreck this journal prompts. Embracing The Art of Surprise in journaling allows us to rediscover the thrill of unexpectedness, igniting creativity and spontaneity in the process of wrecking our journals. I shipped it off to one of my co-workers in another state and he finally got around to "wrecking" a couple of pages and mailing it. She is the author of several bestselling books about creativity including How to be an Explorer of the World -the Portable Life/Art Museum,( 2008 Perigee), Wreck this Journal (2007 Perigee). Making a mark with inks and stains is a potent and expressive way to engage with your wreck this journal prompts, allowing creativity to collide with chaos.Look in the mirror and document the process of aging through your facial features as if they told a story. For anyone who’s ever had trouble starting, keeping, or finishing a journal or sketchbook comes this expanded edition of Wreck This Journal, an illustrated book that features a subversive collection of prompts, asking readers to muster up their best mistake and mess-making abilities and to fill the pages of the book (or destroy them). Things I want to stay together and pass down or just keep forever will be treated with more reverence, but when it comes to more modern books and mass market paperbacks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment