276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amazonian Mistress

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She added, “Some men want to be roughed up and manhandled, others cuddled and smothered. Some just want to give me their money.” Always approach a mistress respectfully yet honestly and you’ll be fine. Trust she knows what’s best. Writing a letter is a condition of entry to Mistress Xena’s dungeon. Be honest with her and she’ll reward you... or, indeed, punish you. When I got in touch I wasn’t quite ready to have a toilet brush shoved up my bum, but I was curious about this once-secret part of the city’s sexlife. Play in the [BDSM] scene provides a mental arousal rather the traditional sense of sexual pleasure. For instance, recently I had a session where I broke my slave. My slave was pushed to his mental and physical edge—he went as far as he could go with me. Cathartically, my slave let himself go, expressed his true vulnerability and wept. I am a sadist above all in the scene; I get a high from breaking someone mentally and physically. The combination of the two is the ultimate turn on for me. These experiences are rare achievements in the years that I have played. I cherish those sessions, and they are amongst the most stimulating for me.

Thanks for your message. It does indeed seem that your errant ways merit correction. But, we can get to that. I'm going to keep that between me and him. And besides, in many ways, a private jet is more of a burden than a gift. As for my clients... you have to remember, most men are under pressure to perform, sexually. I offer a different environment, in which men don’t have to be in control. It chills them out. My specialty is in tease and desperation play. There are many ways to put someone in “sub space”—a state of mind in which your inhibitions and ego go completely out the window and you are overcome by an utterly submissive feeling. One way to reach this state is via sexual desperation. By building up arousal over time without sexual gratification, eventually you reach a point where your sexual desires become too overwhelming to handle—it is a place where you are willing to do anything for gratification, and at that moment, my power over you is absolute. I would have to say that I don’t have much patience for newbies who do not understand the protocol of how to communicate respectfully and professionally with a dominatrix.Londoners have kink on their cornflakes these days. Post-‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, you can unabashedly read saucy literature on the tube, buy spanking equipment on the high street and introduce a bit of BDSM (that’s bondage, discipline and sadomasochism for the few of you who aren’t reading this through a gimp mask) into your suburban bedroom. While the type of play I typically engage in doesn't involve physical danger, if I were to accidentally transgress, I do absolutely honor limits. I take some time at the start to go over a client’s limits, then monitor them closely throughout the scene. Intuition, imagination and understanding the psychology of the dynamic. Use of the tools, equipment and bondage is the easy stuff and I’m great at all of that. I love nice equipment so my dungeon is fully equipped with the best of everything for most BDSM play. The variety is what keeps things interesting. I have a gentleman who’s into ladies’ watches, and one who’s into clogs. One guy likes to be asked Trivial Pursuit questions and be punished when he gets them wrong. Women often complain that men have no imagination, but they should see what goes on in my dungeon. Nothing is typical in this industry. I have the extremely wealthy to the average Joe, and I enjoy them both. When a client is in my dungeon, it really doesn’t matter to me what they do or who they are in the real world. All of that is left at the door and they get to become something they yearn for and crave, whether it’s to be a masochist, submissive, slave, prisoner, patient, etc. But the common thread is the need to be able to escape the normal day to day. Some people go to spas, amusement parks or the movies, others go to dungeons.

There are strict rules, including no sex and no touching without permission. Also, clients have to be clean. I’ve got a very strong sense of smell, and if I’m in the dungeon the last thing I want to be thinking is: Oh my God, that BO’s making my eyes burn! They range from the “newbie” who has an interest that's been sparked in him and is curious and seeking a safe person and place to explore all the way to those who've been playing in the arts of BDSM for 20 or 30 years and only want to play with someone who has the experience and knowhow to take them to that special place only an experienced dominatrix can. I love inflicting pain, both physical and mental, and am a sadist through and through. My favorite sorts of play are corporal punishment, medical play, CBT and ballbusting, nipple torture and heavy degradation scenes. I enjoy this sort of play because it draws these insane reactions out of the subs that make the session so memorable. I’ve always identified as a dominant woman, long before I was sexually aware, it was just who I was. I believe this was partially due to being raised in a very matriarchal family. When I played house with my classmates I would always make the boy play as the dog instead of the father.I’m a Time Out writer and a very naughty boy. Is that how these things usually start? Because I’ve never written to a dominatrix before. I do, however, want to find out more. Perhaps you could fill me in (not a euphemism). For starters, what’s with the letters?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment