276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DRUNK ELEPHANT D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Serum, Strengthens,Replenishing

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I like that I can still see my skin through the tint, and it doesn't feel heavy on, but it still manages to even out my complexion a little, making it perfect for days when I don't want a full face of makeup on but still want a touch of colour.

com, where Melissa tests and shares thousands of beauty products, life hacks, style tips and the latest lifestyle trends to make your life that little bit easier.Instead of layering, waiting for things to dry and layering some more, you can just mix everything together in the palm of your hand and apply. According to the brand itself, you can add a drop of D-Bronzi to any “serum, oil, or moisturiser for a gorgeous glow and a potent dose of protective antioxidants and omega fatty acids. While the D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops really is a good product, it’s not within the beauty budget for so many of us. Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Mica, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Lecithin, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-17, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole, Colloidal Platinum [nano], Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Boron Nitride, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate.

As well as offering a lovely colour, D-Bronzi also has enough of a sheen (but definitely *not* glitter) effect that it really just makes skin glow. Unlike most other bronzing drops on the market, this product features an oil-free formula, which results in a non-greasy feel.

GLAMOUR-approved: “The serum-y consistency is perfect for mixing with a moisturiser or applying the product on its own.

Containing minis of some of the brand’s most popular formulas like Protini Polypeptide Cream, Umbra Sheer SPF 30, and C-Firma Day Serum, their little kits offer just enough of Drunk Elephant’s most popular products to dip a toe into the range. Finally, the O-Bloos Rosi Drops deliver a rosy-peach flush at a moment's notice; concentrated and buildable, they not only enliven your complexion but also support your skin’s acid mantle via an infusion of omega fatty acids. At first it looks quite dark against my fair skin but then blends out really nicely with moisturiser or SPF.I used the drops as a highlighter and patted onto the high points of my cheeks, cupid’s bow and the bridge of my nose to add luminosity. Unlike almost everyone in the Space NK office, I have never tried Drunk Elephant’s famous D-Bronzi Drops, or the liquid blusher. For me, the added skincare benefits such as protecting the skin against pollution makes it a staple throughout the year. All of our color serum drops are designed to be mixed with any Drunk Elephant moisturizer, serum, or oil to add the prettiest hint of color.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment