276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fabulosa Fab-A-Loo Odour Remover, Compact Toilet Air Freshener Perfume Spray, 60ml, 6 Pack, Wild Rhubarb

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Designed to eliminate bathroom smells, this spray is designed for use on your toilet bowl to form a barrier and prevent smells from escaping. Fabulosa toilet perfume; fills the room with smellicious fragrance so you can do your business shame free! This adorable, purple bottle packs an impressive punch with its powerful cleaning capabilities and fruity scent. Leave behind that absolutely fabulous aroma as you full your surroundings with Fabulosa's signature Wild Rhubarb scent, without harsh chemical smells.

This cleaning powder is specially formulated to cling to the sides of the toilet bowl, providing maximum cleaning power and coverage. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.Packaged in a convenient and sleek bottle, it is easy to use and ensures precise and controlled spraying, allowing you to distribute the scent exactly where you desire without any wastage. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

I work as a domestic cleaner and it was impacting my ability to do my cleaning job properly because I didn't have my required range of products to service my clients needs. Fabulosa toilet perfume fills the room with smellicious fragrance so you can do your business shame free! The powder will quickly dissolve and create a foaming action that helps to clean and sanitize the bowl.These handy on the go toilet fresheners are perfect for mobile workers such as nail technicians, care workers, cleaners, electricians, plumbers, and personal trainers, keeping you safe from embarrassment. While it works hard to clean your toilet bowl, it doesn’t forget its sweet fruity duty – Electrofy fills the room with an electrifying aroma designed to uplift and revitalize your space. of bacteria and viruses, cleans and shines, provides long-lasting freshness and eliminates odours; meaning Fabulosa doesn't just lift dirt alone, we spread ‘That Fabulosa Feeling’. So don't just settle for any old cleaner – choose Fabulosa Toilet Cleaning Gel - Electrify now, and get a sparklingly clean toilet and energizing scents in answer to all your bathroom needs!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment