276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casio Analogical A158WA-1CR

£15.35£30.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.Apresentando um design minimalista que lembra modelos mais antigos como o F-91W, este relógio pode ser usado com quase qualquer roupa. Additionally, the latter has concealed lugs, which make the watch feel a tiny bit larger again, compared to the regular ones on the A158. Quartz movements are popular due to their accuracy and reliability requiring very little in the way of maintenance. On the other hand, if you have thin wrists like me, that small profile A158 will probably look better, as it sits nice and flush to the wrist. I think of this watch as a slightly more wearable version of the F-91W, with identical functionality, but with improved looks.

They are also famous, like many other Casio watches, for continuing to embody the case and face style that was common on digital watches in the 1980s and 1990s. With a stainless steel band and a stainless steel watch face that is aglow with individuality and looks great on the street fashion scene. Displaying the month could be easier (mode mode mode light light light), but it's rarely needed anyways.

Change country: -Select- Albania American Samoa Andorra Argentina Armenia Australia Azerbaijan Republic Bermuda Bosnia and Herzegovina Brazil Canada Chile Cook Islands Estonia Fiji Greenland Guam Hong Kong Iceland Indonesia Ireland Japan Kazakhstan Kiribati Macedonia Malaysia Marshall Islands Micronesia Montenegro Nauru New Zealand Niue Palau Papua New Guinea Puerto Rico Republic of Croatia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Serbia Singapore Slovakia Solomon Islands South Korea Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Tonga Turkey Tuvalu United Kingdom United States Vanuatu Virgin Islands (U. Though frequently disdained by purists, quartz watches are highly accurate, to around 15 seconds per month. When the case and band are manufactured in different locations is a sign of a fake Casio, according to this YouTube video. To use the timer function, push the bottom button on the side of the watch to set the second hand to zero (if it’s not on zero yet) and push the top button to start and stop timing. It is suitable for a wide range of activities, from standard day-to-day tasks to outdoor activities where sweat and water resistance is essential.

The polished finish adds a touch of sophistication, making it suitable for both casual and formal occasions. The rectangular case is made of reflective silver resin, with three stainless steel pushers placed on the small case bulges. While not designed for deep-water activities, it provides peace of mind against accidental splashes or exposure to rain. My original black resin eventually tore at the strap from repeated motion of putting it on and taking it off of my wrist. This watch is equipped with a fold over clasp which gives it stability and prevents it from falling off your wrists.

Look no further if you are looking for a silver toned watch that can be both durable and stylish, the CASIO A158WA-1 might just be what you're looking for. but it looks exactly as I remember my 1984 model that was given to me as a birthday gift in either 1985 or 1986.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment