276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fudge Professional Xpander Foam, Volumizing Hair Mousse, Adds Volume and Shine, Unisex, 200 ml

£2.75£5.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Last name * Please enter a Last Name Please enter a valid Last Name, the maximum length is 50 characters. Thanks to its non-sticky consistency, the foam doesn’t leave that crunchy feeling, instead, the hold is flexible and comfortable to wear. Promising texture and definition, this lightweight foam brings bounce back to lacklustre strands without weighing them down. Sky high volume, Heat protection up to 230˚C, Style memory, mega hold and natural movement, increases hair density. Many products with the Premium Beauty badge are also used by professionals in salons and spas but are designed and available for home use.

This foam is a lightweight foam that gives maximum volume and instantly neutralizes yellow shades, leaving the hair shinier and cooler in tone. However, this is quite a large 200ml size, and the foam expands as you release it, so you don't need to use much of the product to achieve very good results.Formulated with strengthening polymers, this whipped foam also provides thermal protection up to 235°C. As if that wasn’t enough, this fast-absorbing foam also provides UVA/UVB protection up to 230°C, ideal for styling and blow drying. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable.

And We can only deliver this product to certain postcode areas due to restrictions on this brand (see below). This mousse should be applied to damp hair, and then combed through the hair, before blow drying, and styling. My hair seems fuller and definitely looks and feels thicker with more body than I have had for a couple of years.

With thermal protection up to 230˚C, this dual-force lightweight whip absorbs fast to instantly knock out brassy yellow tones, while Fibre-Dense Technology increases hair density by 180% to make hair look and feel fuller root-to-tip. I have only given four stars as I have only used once, when I wash my hair and use it again I will hopefully see the same results, I will recommend though for this one result I achieved. Visibly increases hair density up to 180% with fibre-dense technology to make hair look and feel fuller root-to-tip.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment