276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mental Fitness: 15 Rules to Strengthen Your Body and Mind

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was surprised because if you only went off his appearance on TV you would think he would come off as an over the type military type just shouting at you the whole time but instead he came across extremely caring an empathetic. The lessons he echoes are crucial to not just a life demanding physical and mental toughness but generally any meaningful life. Registered office address: Unit 34 Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EF.

If you want to skip all the droning on, just turn to the last page of the chapter and read the lessons. A good book to read if you’re finding your place in the world, and I certainly wish it had been around 20-odd year ago. This book showed potential in the first couple of chapters, but the contents of the book quickly grew to file dry and regurgitated from the words of hundreds of other authors before him. But if you want some straight talking kick up the backside kind of fodder it could be right up your street.Ant has some solid things to say about acknowledging your emotions, learning from your mistakes, and taking control of your present. The brilliant new book from the multiple Sunday Times bestselling author that will explain the principles behind maintaining a healthy mind and body. Trading Address (Warehouse) Unit E, Vulcan Business Complex, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EB. My only complaint is that there is a part that felt like the only reason for its inclusion was for Ant Middleton to justify his reported comments about covid, the Black Lives Matter movement and the reasons behind him “choosing to leave” the telly program. The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened.

I got the hard copy as a Christmas gift and although there are so good takeaways in there, it was a struggle to get through. It often felt like he had a certain word count to reach and was just fluffing up the chapters in any way that he could. Mr Middleton gets straight to the point and provides feasible ways of improving your mental fitness. I even tried to take a break from this one, read something completely different and then come back to it. You get the impression from 99% of authors of this genre that they are just trying to fill the pages.Presented in a similar vain to the previous collections, Middleton expertly takes you on a journey of the aforementioned 15 rules.

The latest in the Ant Middleton self help books, 15 Rules to Strengthen Your Body and Mind, does exactly that. However, I am pleased and satisfied by the read and will be making a few key adjustments to my outlook going forward.Our Adult Fiction Books, Range includes Classics Novels, Comic Books, Crime, Thriller, Mystery Novels, General Fiction, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction and War. As if Ant had bursts of thought or inspiration relating to each chapter and then and there wrote it out and added it, without the smooth transitions he has used in his previous writings.

All of our books are 100% brand new, unread and purchased directly from the publishers in bulk allowing us to pass the huge savings on to you! The thing I like about Ants books is that he tells you these extreme stories from the forces and then translates them into relatable stories for those who aren’t in the forces. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or your Local Authority's Trading Standards Office. At Books2Door, we believe that reading is a fundamental skill that every child should have to help improve their vocabulary, grammar, and critical thinking skills.

Pay attention to people you invest in relationships with and talk about things you actually care about. The mind and body are often talked about as separate entities, but it’s only when they work in harmony with one another that one can truly push oneself to the highest heights. The book also seems to be very repetitive, not helped by the fact that he starts on one subject area and then disappears off on a tangent. According to Wikipedia, Middleton was convicted of the unlawful wounding of one police officer and common assault upon a second in 2013.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment