276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Hyphy High Frequency Vibrators for Women, G Spot and Clitoris Dual Stimulator, Nipple Tounge Vibrator for Female, Waterproof Vibrating Sex Toys with Remote Control App

£51£102.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Hyphy’s carrying case is something I wish other Lovense toys came with. It keeps the vibrator clean, stores the two extra attachments for its clit-play part, and also charges the Hyphy while it’s in it. The Lovense Hyphy arrives with a host of features that distinguish it as a pleasure-inducing powerhouse. From its ergonomic design to its customizable attachments, each element plays a role in creating an immersive and satisfying experience. Ergonomic Design: The Symphony of Form and Function The software makes it easy to connect your toy to almost any other Lovense sex toy, so they all sync up at the same time. The vibrations from the connected devices pulse at the same intensity and frequency, creating a very realistic experience for both partners.

LOVENSE Hyphy G Spot Vibrator for Clitoris Vagina Dual

The Hyphy works very well with the Lovense Remote app, and it was effortless to connect, and after it made it much perfect for controlling the toy. With it, I could adjust how powerfully it vibrated, and if I wanted, I could make my own patterns or try the ones other people have made and uploaded. If you already own a Lovense sex toy, you’ll be familiar with the intuitive controls and remote app options. If not, you’ll shortly appreciate how easy the Hyphy is to use. It looks like Lovense has made a lot of improvements to the Lovense Remote App. Getting it to work with one of their sextoys used to be a little difficult, but now when I opened the app and looked for my new Hyphy, it found the toy and connected to it without a hitch. Lovense Hyphy is extremely user-friendly, ideal for those who want to make things as easy as possible.The toy weighs 125.4 grams, and it is made of ABS Plastic/Body-Safe Silicone, and it feels well-made and never feels too cold or hot however long I used it and or for how many hours I kept it in its storage case. Charging the Hyphy The noise coming from the G-spot arm should not be a problem, though, as the vibrations are immediately absorbed by the body, so you can use it discreetly and without worry. Material Double-ended vibrators tend to resemble wand massagers, and the handle of the massager can be inserted vaginally. So far, so good – Hyphy is also meant for internal vaginal and external clitoral stimulation. The Lovense Hyphy's compact, lightweight, and discreet design renders it an ideal travel companion. Its unassuming appearance and slim build ensure that pleasure can be taken anywhere, with the added convenience of the three attachments providing varied experiences. The inclusion of a travel case emphasizes its on-the-go appeal. User Experience: A Journey of Intimacy and Satisfaction

Lovense Hyphy Review: Elevating Pleasure with Precision

The Osci 2 is specifically designed for G-spot stimulation and has an oscillating feature that provides exceptional G-spot orgasms. And the thing is, after you try something as impressive as the Osci 2, everything else is in its shadow. It’s not that Hyphy’s G-spot feature is bad or inadequate. It’s just that it’s not the Osci 2. What’s in the box? Also, charge your toy at least once every six months, but I doubt you can go without using it for that long. Price Hyphy is a sex toy that offers great versatility as well as the ability to make adjustments, all at an extremely affordable price! It’s also a smart financial decision if you are a cam model. It comes with three power levels for the clit-stimulating part and the G-spot one. And it has four unique patterns built into it, which I liked as it felt like Lovense knew what they were doing when they programmed them.Oh, and you can choose from unlimited vibration patterns, create your own patterns, sync Hyphy to your lover’s voice or your favorite music. Lovense just launched its first double-sided vibrator, Hyphy, and I am excited to share my thoughts on it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment