276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Catstronauts: Mission Moon: 1

£3.475£6.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the fourth book in the CatStronauts graphic novel series, the stalwart Cat-Stro-Bot is stranded, and the CatStronauts have to stage an off-the-books robot rescue! Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership. IN this book we continue the story of the last book, we see how our Catstronauts are having all the parties, all the foods, all the awards, and more. And that people, sorry cats, are jealous of that! Oh yes. And so a fight to Mars comes to the idea and I loved it! OK, I didn’t love those two cats that much (attitude and mean) but I did love the idea of going to Mars. Those award ceremonies got pretty dang boring ya know (and apparently not just for me but for our cats as well).

CatStronauts: Digital Disaster by Drew Brockington - Waterstones

Read with my 2-year old son. Rough start, but strong finish! He's asked to read the third one, so we'll see how that goes! I discovered the first two books at our local library, and considering how much we enjoyed reading the saga of Binky the Space Cat by Ashley Spires, I thought this might be another hit with our girls. Fresh off of their heroic mission to save the world, the CatStronauts--Major Meowser, Pom Pom, Blanket and Waffles--are taking a well deserved victory lap. Parades and fancy awards dinners are the new norm! In the fifth book in the CatStronauts graphic novel series, Pom Pom pushes her experiments to the limit on the International Space Station, while the cats at Mission Control take a much needed break. What could possibly go wrong?As the Commander of a team of Catstronauts, you’ll take on fast-paced missions to visit planets across the solar system and rescue poor helpless kittens! A reprint of Reiner Knizia's classic Amun-Re. With 3 brand new expansions and art from Vincent Dutrait. Play through the Old Kingdom and the New Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Bidding for control of provinces and building great pyramids throughout the land.

READ THE CATSTRONAUTS SERIES! | Hachette Book Group

In the third book in the CatStronauts graphic novel series, your favorite elite team of cat astronauts is a member short--one of the team has quit! Hachette Book Group is a leading book publisher based in New York and a division of Hachette Livre, the third-largest publisher in the world. Social Media Book Genre: Childrens, Comics, Fiction, Graphic Novels, Humor, Middle Grade, Science Fiction, Sequential Art When the world is thrust into darkness due to a global energy shortage, the Worlds Best Scientist comes up with a bold plan to set up a solar power plant on the moon. But someone has to go up there to set it up, and t... Fresh off of their heroic mission to save the world, the CatStronauts--Major Meowser, Pom Pom, Blanket and Waff...Some aspects young readers may like: The four teams have cute names, the cats are mostly gender-neutral, the cats come in all colors & stripes, the colors are muted but the feeling is light and crisp - which effectively mirrors the matter-of-fact tone that goes with the science focus of the story. Neither the story nor the illustrations get bogged down in technical info about space travel or science, it stays within the interest-level, reading level, and scientific framing that will most likely make readers in 2nd-4th grade feel comfortable.

CatStronauts: Slapdash Science Download - OceanofPDF [PDF] [EPUB] CatStronauts: Slapdash Science Download - OceanofPDF

What follows is a fun chaotic race to be the first and I loved that we met more couples/more space agencies. I loved their names, they made me laugh (and some made me hungry). I did think it was a bit weird how fast everything happened. I mean, time didn’t seem to go that fast, so for my feeling it was just days. But it is probably months because haha, you just cannot make a good spaceship in a day or so. Plus, of course you also have to wait for the right time. Because Mars/Earth need to be on one line and blabla bla.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The numerous space-based acronyms are funny, but for someone like me who has lived in acronym hell (AKA the military) for a couple of decades, it got a bit tiresome. I did, however, appreciate that the teams include male and female cat space explorers. This was an adorable surprise. My son and I read this together at night before bed over a few nights. I thoroughly enjoyed it and so did he! He's now zooming through the other books. Once in a millennia Abrorea begins anew, and as a guiding spirit you’ll oversee the growth of this realm into a new and prosperous ecosystem.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment