276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chrome Industries Kadet Sling Messenger Bag - Low Profile Crossbody Pack Our Signature Belt Buckle Closure, 9 Liter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As it sits at a 45 degree angle on your back everything falls to the lowest point, meaning if your camera is at the bottom, everything above it will be potentially bouncing on it as you ride along. Underneath the front flap, there are two adjacent cargo pockets situated underneath another zippered pocket. The Timbuk2 Especial Stash is a premium, highly weatherproof messenger bag with exceptional features for protecting your electronics and carrying your kit on your daily commute.

Chrome Industries Kadet: Review - The Perfect Pack Chrome Industries Kadet: Review - The Perfect Pack

As for the smaller compartment, it’s slimmer now, so I would probably suggest using this for something like your phone or wallet, or whatever is thinner. A camp by the Linn of Dee was lovely, beautiful sunshine at sunset and a few whiskies were had, it also is in the middle of a figure of eight route wise so you have options. The main compartment does feature a small d-ring hanger for keys or anything needing to be hanged or clipped on. To be frank, we think it’s unnecessary for a bag of this size and weight (at least for most circumstances).I take thousands of photos, hundreds on each trip, so picking out ones that best reflect each trip is difficult! There are some fairly basic organising pockets in the main compartment but I found I never used them as it’s compact enough that you’re unlikely to lose anything. On the outside flap, there is a roomy pocket with a waterproof zipper and a long key leash — as long as you remember to affix your keys to the leash, you'll always know where to find them. Made from the same top-notch materials, it marries a water-resistant1,050-denier nylon shell with a durable 70-denier polyester liner and a hard-wearing webbing shoulder strap.

Experience Info Request. Chrome Kadet. : r/onebag - Reddit Experience Info Request. Chrome Kadet. : r/onebag - Reddit

While the brand offers a suite of spectacular cross-body bags, we’re especially fond of the Mini Kadet you see before you. The Kadet is not a traditional looking daypack and offers a unique aesthetic that's not necessarily for everyone. We’ve even found the stability strap to be incredibly useful when biking through cities with the pack secured to our back so that it doesn’t swing around.It was perfectly unobtrusive, and a vast improvement to having the heavy lock stashed on the bike (mostly for aesthetic reasons) or stuffed down the back of my belt. The upper strap is heavily padded, breathable and made mostly from the same material as the rest of the pack. I prefer this as it doesn’t look as goofy as a waist pack and it’s easier overall to move around and access your stuff when you need it. The primary strap features a big bulky seat belt buckle, a large two prong buckle for the secondary strap and a large length adjusting buckle. The Mini Kadet improves upon the original design with a stowable stabilizing sternum strap for extra stability when on the go.

Chrome Industries Kadet Review | Pack Hacker

It’s also great for those times you just want to hop on your bike for 45 mins and ride around the city; throw everything in quickly, throw it over your shoulder and just get going. It also happens to be waterproof, which, when paired with a water-resistant zipper, makes this one of the most weatherproof slings on our list. The Chrome Kadet (night) is a compact messenger-style sling bag constructed with military-grade materials. Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and we may receive a small commission if you purchase something from Chrome Industries. Additionally, the shape of the bag does not accommodate a laptop, meaning that anytime we’re bringing along our computers we are unlikely to also bring the Kadet.You cannot fit a laptop in this pack which makes it less than ideal for business travelers and digital nomads. This is the perfect way to carry your valuables and essentials next time you hit the road, on or off the bike. Then be sure to head over to our guide to the best messenger bags for a curated list of the latest and greatest models on the market. We’ve been testing the Kadet Sling Bag for several months now and find it to be a very enjoyable daypack.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment