276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Simply Fit Board - The Abs Legs Core Workout Balance Board with A Twist, As Seen on TV

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Falls are possible with twist boards. Make sure to twist at an appropriate pace for you and to have something nearby you can brace yourself against if necessary. The DVD that comes with the Simply Fit Board offers several extra exercises and six workouts designed to help extend the usefulness of the board. Some of the exercises are rather creative and admittedly hard to do when using the board.

THREEGOLD Simply Fit Board - The Abs Legs Core Workout

I’d caution against anyone thinking this is a cure-all that will magically help you shed fat and get ripped. Their first sale was from the trunk of their car, and they ended up selling over 28000 boards. They appeared on Shark Tank to convince investors to increase production. Simply Fit Board Before Shark Tank

Conclusion: Is Simply Fit Board Worth It?

According to reports, the Simply Fit board appeared on Shark Tank in the first 24 hours and sold over 500 units per minute.

Shark Tank Products (Complete List of Over 1300 Pitches)

The Simply Fit Board is a very accessible exercise tool. I can see pretty much anyone benefiting from using one, especially because it is so low impact in terms of stress on joints. Twisting on the Simply Fit Board felt a little silly, but once I got the hang of it I have to admit it was also kind of fun. One of my coworkers in the gym with me tried it and said “hey, this is cool! It’s like surfing!”

Simply Fit Board: An Overview

The Simply Fit Board is challenging: The moves definitely took some getting used to, and will test, challenge, and improve your balance and stability. There was word about a bad batch of blue boards when they first came out, but considering that was 2015 and there are still complaints about breakage, Simply Fit isn’t as durable as they’d like you to think.

I actually tried the Simply Fit Board (Review + pros and cons)

The Simply Fit Board is an intriguing fitness tool and I like it a lot. The fun factor is high and it does work in terms of working the core and improving balance, and the ease of use makes it very accessible. The primary function of the board is to work your core during the trademarked twisting motion, but it can also be used to add instability to pushups, squats, and other movements to make them more difficult and better for overall strength and athleticism.The production value on the DVD is pretty good overall (though the sound mixing wasn’t great at times), and the workouts are easy and fun to follow.

Simply Fit Board Workout Mat Official As Seen On TV , Black Simply Fit Board Workout Mat Official As Seen On TV , Black

The Co-Creators of the Simply Fit Boards is Gloria Hoffman, and Her Mom Linda Clark from Lamar, Colorado, who will appear together on the next Shark Tank Show in Episode 708, November 6, 2015. The best way to learn how this Balance Board with a Twist keeps you Simply Fit is watching Gloria’s recently published video. Once you get the basic twisting down, the Mother and Daughter team has over thirty more videos filled with creative workouts designed exclusively for the Simply Fit Board. The Simply Fit Board was created by Linda and Gloria, a mother and daughter team. Linda wanted to create a product to help her lose weight as a senior citizen.

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Included with the Simply Fit Board is a DVD that includes breakdowns of different exercises you can do with the board and a number of complete routines. When she was 60, she began to gain weight around her waist. She enjoyed eating, and that led to her gaining weight. Simply Fit Board is an easy-to-use piece of training equipment that makes it easier to exercise at home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment