276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JML Belvia Shapewear Bodysuit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It can hold items such as pictures, licenses, debit cards and credit cards and it fits easily into bags of any size. Discover the best gift ideas with Groupon: check out great deals for Black Friday, Gifts for Him, Gifts for Her, Gifts for Couples, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Mothers and Affordable Gifts. Belvia Shapewear helps women of all shapes and sizes to disguise lumps and bumps and flaunt a fabulous flattering new figure in an instant.

Belvia Shapewear SlimSwim Swimsuit (Turquoise) Belvia Shapewear helps women of all shapes and sizes to flaunt a fabulous new figure in an instant.A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. Elite Comfort Pedic Memory Foam Slippers- Large (M 9-10/ W 11-12) Experience the most comfortable slippers in the world! Designed for both men and women, these lenses offer unparalleled visual performance in a sleek black design. Whether you want to enhance certain parts of the body with our classic padded bra and belvia bra, or you have some areas you want to flatten and shape slightly with our shapewear pants and other slimming clothes, you can put comfort first with our clothing and shapewear range.

No one can prevent all identity theft, but the Lock Wallet, with its tested and proven RFID signal blocking features, can help give . Slim Clip is engineered from durable stainless steel, so now matter how much or what the abuse, you'll have a lifetime of use. The Belvia Shapewear Top is perfect for subtle sculpting, giving you even controlled curves and a beautifully toned body. I absolutely swear by it to give me a bit more confidence when wearing an outfit for a special occasion to disguise all my lumps and bumps! By subscribing to the newsletter you agree to processing of personal data for marketing purposes and to sending of commercial information by electronic channels of communication.Using fiber mesh panels, it holds in and supports your stomach, waist, back and bottom to tone, sculpt and define your figure, giving you perfect poolside curves. The vests are great for slimming your upper body by smoothing any lumps, bumps and bulges to give smooth lines around your waist, stomach, back, hips and sides.

Advanced Visual Enhancement: HD Vision Special Ops Lenses optimize your daytime vision, reducing glare and enhancing details for a crisp, clear. It's almost invisible under clothes and has a brief style bottom to eliminate uneven shaping around the thighs. Patented Nano-Silver technology Realigns your spine and pelvic area to reduce knee, hip, and lower back pain. Keep your joints and muscles warm all day with our ultra comfortable fabric that gives you support while still retaining your range of motion This is extremely important because by retaining your range of motion, your muscles can continue to work and strengthen.The soft breathable fabric defines your figure, giving you smooth lines around your waist, stomach, hips, back and sides.

Belvia Shapewear Pants will leave your middle looking trim and toned, allowing you to show off a stunning slender new silhouette. If your dieting plans have been a bit of a fail though, and you still want to look great in that little black dress then Belvia may be able to help.I've tried quite a bit of shape wear in the past and I to say that without exception every piece has was uncomfortable. Given Belvia's reputation for comfort though, and my need for tummy firming when I was offered the chance to try out a piece of their shapewear for you of course I said yes. I have to be honest and say that the shapewear I've tried in the past has made a more dramatic difference to my appearance, but that was a lot more comfortable to wear, it all depends on what you want from your shapewear I guess, a dramatic difference or comfort. Comfort is key when it comes to your clothing and wearing the right pieces for your body type can help you feel confident and comfortable throughout the day. The breathable bodyforming material hugs your mid-section, smoothing your body and preventing any uneven shaping.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment