276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XBERSTAR Driving Force Shifter for Logitech G29/G27/G25/G920, PC USB H Gear Shifter for Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Steering Wheel Sequential H Gear Shifter (Black 6+R)

£33.995£67.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As the TH8A is widely used and popular, and i haven't really heard many bad things about it, i'm sure it's pretty good. Not sure if this helps but I realised my wiring is slightly different to the one in the original diagram? so i reinstalled the game, the wheel drivers, logitech profiler and just everything but it still won't do it. I don't think it can, the shifter plugs into the steering wheel, I think that's the only way it functions correctly. You need to mess about with the X/Y values to match the Shifter position, but that is easy enough - It's outlined on the original github README.

exe, changing to just USB Input Device, mixing and matching drivers from various versions of Logitech Gaming Software but to no avail. Just wish (think), for sure, about something more close to realistic feelings at shifting simulation. The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. While the G25 to G27 Shifter Units are not directly compatible ie Plug into each other the method of making it so is so bloody simple it's laughable.All I see under the presets is a gear up and gear down button but nothing for the clutch or h-shifter. Not only does it allow me to save money and utilize my G27 on my PS4 without the aid of a PC passthrough (like I previously had to do with my GIMX adapter) but I can also use this on my Xbox One S and I believe Xbox 360. Tune in every Wednesday for our live show "This Week Inside Sim Racing" to go along with our pre-recorded content.

Also if I shift up with the paddles and then try to upshift again, say from 4th to 5th it goes right back to 2nd gear, if I am in 1st and upshift it will go to 2nd. and after all this is done, the next time you close Dirt Rally, navigate to your users' settings-folder for Dirt Rally and make a seperate copy of the relevant configuration-files.It turnerd out there's a little black collar that sits around the top of the leather boot (just under the shift knob).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment