276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rubie's Official Fortnite Skull Trooper Costume Kit, Gaming Skin, Unisex Teen / Adult

£4.745£9.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fortnite had already come out earlier in the summer of 2017 with solely the Save the World experience. But in late September, it released its battle royale mode in early access for free. I jumped in on the very first day to find that its offerings were pretty modest at the time. The battle royale title was still in early access at the time, and Skull Trooper was in celebration of Halloween. It features the classic Jonesy character donning a skeleton Halloween costume. It is rather simplistic in design but memorable nonetheless as one of the better skins in the first year of Fortnite. But there is a level of charm to it that has pervaded over time to result in the new skin styles over time that it has. Skull Trooper Accessories In fact, I would go so far as to say that it is one of the best skins that was ever released in the first four or so seasons of Fortnite. It took what already existed in the game and put a spooky little twist on it. That said, there is no doubting that Skull Trooper is one of the essential outfits to release in the game.

This is a similar situation for this skin in that it was a relic of a bygone era in which skins were much more basic.This Skull Trooper Fortnite skin guide is all about one of the most iconic characters to ever release in the battle royale game. It was one of the earliest premium skins that you could get. Still to this day, that memory is fresh in players’ minds, and it remains one of the most beloved skins of all time. It was just about gathering your materials, (rather slowly) building your forts, and surviving the terrifying storm in hopes of victory. The same cannot be said for the Skull Trooper, though. It captures exactly what I liked about the early days of the battle royale game. It is goofy but detailed enough. The skin is easy to get without being tied to the battle pass. However, that is no longer the case. Soon after its release and some of the additional skin styles that Epic added to the skin, the developer changed the price of this epic skin. What Epic is doing these days is the difference between the Halloween costume you wore when you were five years old and the outfit used for Vecna in Stranger Things Season 4.

It was one of the very first premium skins for the game, besides the now-iconic default ones, to release. Coming out on October 26, 2017, Skull Trooper was there to capitalize on the impending holiday of Halloween. Epic Games did not even try anything super special or exciting for this skin. still feels like yesterday to me, but, alas, it is quite a long time ago in the grand scheme of video games. At the time, I was getting into a little game called Fortnite from one of my favorite developers behind the Gears of War series. Skull Trooper was not the first skin in Fortnite, but one of the first. It was released at Halloween time alongside the Ghoul Trooper female skin. Jonesy is a fan favorite Fortnite character for a good reason, and this skin was one of the first steps on his way to his eventual fame. However, Ghoul Trooper is not the actual female version of this skin. That skin would be the Skull Ranger skin, which would not release until a whopping five seasons later.The Skull Trooper Fortnite skin is one of the most memorable outfits in the history of battle royale. Fortnite introduced this skin relatively early in the game’s lifecycle as one of the first premium skins you could get during Chapter 1, Season 1. Answer: Skull Trooper was one of the OG skins in Fortnite, but not the first one. It was roughly the third skin in the battle royale game’s item shop if you are only talking about the premium ones. Otherwise, the actual original skins were the default ones. Conclusion Within the Fortnite pantheon of cosmetics, there are few that reign supreme so much as the Skull Trooper. Much like I will never forget my first car (mainly because I just got it three years ago), many Fortnite players will never forget their first skin. For many, that skin was the focal point of this Skull Trooper Fortnite skin guide. This one is similar to the original, simply swapping out the white parts for a green part that glows nicely.

It is possible for this reason that Epic Games has supported the Skull Trooper in the years since its debut. It takes Jonesy and shows the Troy Baker-voiced character wearing a traditional skeleton Halloween costume. There is nothing unique or exciting to see here at all. In fact, it isn’t even that good of a costume since it looks like something that was homemade. Here are some fun facts about the iconic Skull Trooper Fortnite skin that you may not have known about before: The final skin style is one of the first: Purple Glow. This one is like the Green Glow, but with a purple glowing part instead. The only problem with this was that there were not many premium skins that you could buy in the game at the time. It took a few weeks before Epic Games released the first paid skins, and Skull Trooper was one of the very first. However, it was not the actual first.

I will be upfront that the Skull Trooper skin is one of the most basic that I have seen for the battle royale game. But, at the same time, there is a lot of charm there that is crucial to it. The Skull Trooper is, in many ways, like the Gen 1-3 Pokemon for many fans. Oddly enough, the Skull Trooper skin was never available in China, presumably because of some restrictions regarding the look of the skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment