276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CALZITALY Sheer Summer Tights, Refreshing and Invisible Pantyhose, Skin, Black, S, M, L, XL, 7 DEN, Made in Italy

£5.775£11.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tanntastic Brilliant!! Fantastic! Perfect tights to wear with peep toe heels to a wedding. Bare invisible is an accurate description. I bought a spare pair as i was wearing fake nails. I needn’t have bothered, these tights are so strong!! Definitely worth the money. Disappointeddddddd Useless Useless. Didn't stay in place as no bit between the big toe. Not fit for purpose. GillyS1961 Very sheer but strong lovely tights I wanted these sheer tights for a wedding and I’m delighted with them.

The breathable high-tech thread stimulates the microcirculation in the legs, ensuring you feel boundless lightness. Subtle colors tone with your skin, appearing invisible, and all the while your figure is being gently sculpted. The products in our Invisible Collection hug your body like a second skin, delivering uncompromising support and a velvet-soft feel, free from slipping or pinching: superpowers for superheroines. Invisible Tights: As unique as every woman

ultra sheer & matte

Gillie57 Disappointed So disappointed with these tights.they laddered as I was putting them on to get dressed for my son’s wedding! Didn’t even get a chance to wear them. I was careful too. Good job I had another pair (different type). Shaw553 for a wedding Needed for a wedding do and they were perfect was worried they’d ladder but no problems there. Glad l got them Araminta1 Barely there……but making legs look natural These tights are exactly what I hoped for to wear with summer sandals! LizMD Sheer toe tights Perfect colour and the sheer toe great with open toe sandal & lasted more than one wear! ITEM m6 combines the perfect fit with uncompromising comfort. We use ankle circumference, height and clothing size to ensure a made to measure fit, so you get the most out of our products. That’s why our Invisible tights are available in two lengths in addition to sizes S to L. The secret of invisible tights

Paris J Perfect flattering tights These are my absolute favourite tights. Very sheet but strong. Looks like you’re not wearing tights at all.

Customer Services

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment