276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[HaruHaru Wonder] Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner 150ml

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These include: Amodimethicone, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetearyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Dimethiconol, Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone. Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum: An emollient and skin conditioning agent that is made from the seed of the tamarind tree. It helps to hydrate and soften the skin while also strengthening the skin’s barrier. Recommended: First step to beauty routine this toner is suitable for all skin types. For those who needs soothing and intensive hydrating when the skin is flaky. Best to follow with serum, essence or cream and finish with facial oil.

Panax Ginseng Root Extract: A skin-conditioning agent that is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits to soothe and treat skin damage. Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract: Also known as Japanese pepper, this extract has antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits and is a natural preservative.This Korean toner is cruelty-free and has an EWG (Environmental Working Group) green (low hazard) ingredient list. Key Ingredients

Absolutely love this toner! I always use it after cleansing my face and it absorbs really well while making my skin feel nice and plump. Would definitely recommend for combination skin. Additionally, products that may contain ingredients that have shown to feed Malassezia may not neccessarily exacerbate the condition due to concentration of ingredient used in the product, this information is simply not available on the products.Hyaluronic acid provides comforting hydration deep into the skin, while added beta-glucan and red ginseng extract heal and rejuvenate. Water / Aqua, Betaine, Glycerin, Propanediol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Phyllostachys Pubescens Shoot Bark Extract, Aspergillus Ferment, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Cyclodextrin, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Beta-glucan, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Sodium Phytate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Glucose, 1,2-Hexanediol

Many of the products you see here would fall somewhere in the middle of your typical skincare routine. If you are trying to build a nice range of products you can use alongside HaruHaru Wonder, we recommend looking at some exfoliators from By Wishtrend or COSRX . I'm not the biggest fan of Toners. I only use them if I notice that my skin could use a bit more hydration and this product is very nice. I don't layer my toner, so I cannot comment on that but I found this to be very hydrating. HaruHaru Wonder is a brand with products best suited for sensitive skin. Their range utilises natural ingredients, a key component of any top Korean beauty brand. What makes HaruHaru Special? However some sulfates are so good at their job, they can wash off your skin’s own natural oils that keep it moisturised and protected which can lead to dryness and irritation.I would recommend this toner to any- and everyone. Being lightweight and deeply hydrating, it’s suitable for most, if not all, skin types – from oily, dry, combination, sensitive, dehydrated, to mature skin. Plus, it helps control sebum production and brighten dull skin. As long as you use it consistently with patience, you’ll see noticeable results over a few weeks of use. More About The Brand:

After cleansing, you can apply the toner with a cotton pad, but I like to pour some into the palm of my hand and gently pat it into my damp skin. If not, don't worry about it - they do have had one of the longest safety records as preservatives! Haruharu toner’s uniquely fermented formula allows the active ingredients to be more easily absorbed deeper into the skin thanks to their Ultra Deep Technology.

SHOPPING INFO

naturally-derived ingredients, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, skin irritation test completed and made with EWG safe ingredients. Parabens are a large group of preservatives which are used to prevent bacteria growing in cosmetic formulations. WONDER's Panax Ginseng liposome contains Saponin substance infused with 6-year Ginseng concentrate to eliminate impurities and helps with anti-aging. There's still a lot of support for avoiding parabens following the better safe than sorry route. If you do we completely support you! Beta Glucan: Beta glucan is a reparative moisturizing active with antioxidant benefits that encourage skin regeneration and protect the skin from harmful environmental factors, including UV damage. It also soothes and calms the skin while promoting hydration. Excellent for sensitive skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment