276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bullyland 44397 Figure "Chubby Unicorn - Chubby Unicorn Riding" with Collectible Card

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We hit the trails again for a loop that went a little ways through camp, across the creek that ran through the campground, and back into the woods behind the vet check area. C and Diamond got through their vetting with no problems either so we tacked up and started walking around to start worming up.

You never know until you try, barrel saddles are very secure for trail riding and are easier to find. We got back to the trailer for just enough time to eat a granola bar before we had to get back to do our vet check.

One “zoom” is enough for anyone, so he just watches them and braces himself for when they come hurtling toward him and slam on – de I ran back to the campsite after the meeting and got Stitch saddled up and cram a power bar in my mouth for breakfast. I should have just grabbed Stitch but I'm trying to let her have some time off so I decided I was ready for Daisy.

It also doesn't help that I broke my collar bone and had 2 surgeries last year from a horse related incident so that's always in the back of my mind. She's been thinking about doing her first back to back ride too but I figured since she was doing the night LD she wasn't planning on riding in the morning too. BFG i also find the think soles on Mountain Horse not to my liking which is a shame as i like their boots apart from that! And it seems this problem grew bigger and bigger of course until one fateful day he would meet a girl who didn't cave in to his demand.I hopped on her and took her to the arena where she proceeded to trot 4 loops without any encouragement from me before she even thought about slowing down. Anyway , I tell myself, I do have a purpose, I can justify the time taken because I’m exercising the baby sitter, now an important team member, Barley, my labrador is…”portly?

May came (after the worlds longest winter) and DH and I showed up after driving 8 hours the day before to bring home our new (to us) weekender trailer and having a fiasco with that to the first ride of the season. The second loop was the same as the first (and we had to ride through camp mid loop) so I was wondering if Stitch was bored and didn't want to keep going. We walked 80% of the loop and were shocked when we came to the turnaround after what seemed like not very much riding. I didn't sleep well Friday night a combination of nerves and having to share the small trailer bed with 3 dogs so 5:00 came pretty early Saturday morning.

Normally that doesn't bother me but with the slick footing and bad nerves from my last incident with Daisy I just couldn't do it. To send data to Google, you need to consent to the transfer of data and storage of third-party cookies by Google. We ended up heading out on our 2nd loop 15 minutes late because of a cell phone left at the trailer incident. Stitch was supposed to get her shoes reset Friday night but the farrier wasn't feeling well so he rescheduled for Sunday night.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment