276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sunshimmer In-Shower Self Tan Hydrating Lotion

£12£24.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Before applying your self-tanner, don’t forget to exfoliate, moisturize, and shave, if needed—the smoother your canvas, the better the results. 2. Apply Correctly Our first average we look at for Rimmel Sunshimmer In Shower Self-Tan is to judge it against other products from the same brand, in this case it’s Rimmel. This tells us that there are a total of 177 Rimmel products at lookfantastic UK.

for those of you that love a little product innovation, this is our tanning product of the year. James Read Tantour Sculpting Duo

The Rimmel Sunshimmer In-Shower Self Tan works slightly differently to the St.Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion, as it actually coats the skin in a formula that will allow the tan to sink in and develop long after you have stepped out of the shower, however the St.Tropez does all it’s sinking in in the shower whilst you hop about shivering.

Last year there was a bit of a fake tanning breakthrough in the industry and in my beauty cabinet – the St.Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion. It seemed that finally someone, somewhere had listened to my moans and groans about the hassle around fake tanning and answered them with a fix-it-all easy, peasy product that would transform my tanning routine. That was then, and this is now. Despite my glowing review of the original in shower tanning product (which you can read HERE) I have to say I haven’t been reaching for the St.Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion as much as I thought I would have. It works better on prepped skin. Think of your skin as a canvas. The smoother and more untextured it is, the better the tan appears. Most of these tans say that you can apply them on wet skins. If we’re to choose a better term, it should be damp. This level of wetness is perfect for absorption!Revolutionise your tanning routine with Rimmel’s Sunshimmer In Shower Self-Tan, an innovative in-shower self-tan with one minute, express application. One shade suits all, the formula is perfect for all over the body and delivers a softening and hydrating veil whilst working with your skin to create a radiant, sunkissed glow. Its glide-on, rinse-off formula is easy to apply and can be built upon to create a more intense tan. Skin feels soft and hydrated, and looks beautifully golden. – K.N. However, we then like to go a little deeper to explore more detail about the product by looking at products in the same category as Rimmel Sunshimmer In Shower Self-Tan. That then tells us that there are 2335 products in the Cosmetics & Skincare category at lookfantastic UK. Another common mistake is not following instructions. Although self-tans work similarly, each product has a correct way of application.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment