276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Burning Shield: The Jason Schechterle Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After serving four years in the Air Force, at the age 26, Jason achieved his goal to work on the streets of Phoenix as a rookie police officer. Through a series of miraculous and fateful circumstances, Jason survived the crash and ensuing physical and emotional catastrophe. Interweaving narratives of human triumph and high-stakes legal showdown, this "inspiring true story" (Kirkus Reviews) reveals a rare human being with an undeniable will to live. And he said that about halfway to the surgery, he put up his hands and he actually said out loud to everybody in the alarm, why are we But you are still a human being.

If you have an uncut edge on the metal sheet, you can use it for any straight edges your design has. This gripping biography of Jason Schechterle's battle for life and justice celebrates the resilience of the human spirit while condemning corporate greed. And this also helped me not only give me some purpose in life, but again, the added, just keep piling on the gratitude and the perspective so many police officers have died in these fuel fed fires, countless civilians that don’t get discussed on TV.Once he arrived the auto accident he was trapped in and the life after with many multiple surgeries to allow him to live a somewhat normal life. If they have children, now we’re talking about something that goes on and on for generations and he’s growing up to be just an amazing man. And you know, I always tell people my former career and my injuries are the two least important parts of this story. When a taxi smashed into police officer Jason Schechterle’s patrol car, the fireball that consumed the vehicle should have killed him.

And then I was say with, you know, obviously the loss of all those fluids and the protective covering that we are born so I was a tissue recipient.

And so it’s a weird time of I’m so emotional these days because I’ve got a daughter pregnant in Texas, I’ve got a son in New York city, I’ve got a son moving to North Carolina and all of a sudden the house is empty and I’m like, wow, that’s snuck up on me really fast, but they’re just beautiful souls.

And it was probably a year and a half after the accident that I was back in the hospital for a surgery. Schechterle, who began a long, gruesome, and gut-wrenching battle back to health, would also take on Ford Motor Company in court to stop the heinous and ultimately preventable deaths. Sad, exciting, life-changing and emotional, Burning Shield: The Jason Schechterle Story is an amazing story of one man’s triumph over tragedy with the support of an entire community. I just knew that once the idea was out there, people, like you and your group, would start experimenting and finding new and improved ways to use it.They got me out of the car in 90 seconds, which is unheard of, I am two and a half miles away from what I would argue with anybody is the best burn center in the United States of America, Maricopa county hospital.

Jason is the subject of the book, Burning Shield:, which we’ll talk about today, as Jason tells us his story of why he’s the luckiest person alive. Napoleon scrupulously guides readers through Schechterle’s teen years, spent absorbing the sounds of REO Speedwagon, excelling at golf and falling in love—and into his laudable career in the Air Force. Orsini has been training healthcare professionals and business leaders how to navigate through the most difficult dialogues. Then I had to learn that the hard way, you know, because before this happened, I just assumed like everybody else who doesn’t know any better, the doctors will do what they’re supposed to take care of. Burning Shield: The Jason Schechterle Story exemplifies the mystery and beauty of the human spirit, and the healing power of love.And still when your wife comes to the hospital, the doctors pretty much tell her that you’re not going to survive. The company I work for is launching a new product to market in 2020, an alternative to typical autograft skin transplants.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment