276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nerf N-Strike Elite Demolisher 2-in-1 Blaster

£39.5£79.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I originally designed this to use the Demolisher plunger to pump up the Blastzooka tank, however upon completing this, it was apparent that it was not going to work. The Demolisher plunger is approximately four times the surface area of the Blastzooka plunger, which makes it four times harder to pump. It was all I could do to pump it four or five times, and my children couldn't pump it at all. I ended up redesigning it so that it uses the original Blastzooka plunger which has been relocated inside the Demolisher plunger tube. Alpha Trooper CS-18 • Deploy CS-6 • Longshot CS-6 • LongStrike CS-6 • Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 • Rayven CS-18 • Recon CS-6 • Stampede ECS Experience the excitement, energy, and attitude of the Nerf brand, and find out why It's Nerf or Nothin'. Nerf N-Strike Elite blasters from Hasbro deliver the ultimate in blaster performance for your Nerf blaster battles, with upgraded distance and the revolutionary Elite dart. Take aim with the Nerf N-Strike Elite Demolisher 2-in-1 blaster and unleash motorized dart blasting and pump-fire missiles! Make.Test.Battle (2018-03-06). NERF MODULUS DEMOLISHER - First Look at Australian Toy Fair 2018 (Video). YouTube. Retrieved on 2018-10-06. Moseman, A. (2014-01-20). Exclusive: Destroy Your Friends and Coworkers With Nerf N-Strike Elite Demolisher 2-in-1 Blaster (Article). Popular Mechanics. Archived from the original on 2019-10-05. Retrieved on 2014-11-21.

The Demolisher is a "two blasters in one" blaster, with a semi-automatic flywheel dart blaster as the main unit and an independent pump-action Elite Missile blaster under the dart blaster's muzzle. Používá se jednoduše, má velkou rukojeť i spoušť, velké přístupové okno, jen s raketometem je potřeba umět zacházet a nebát se ho. Celá zbraň jde jen těžko udržet v jedné ruce, protože něco váží, ale to je spíše výhodaThe Demolisher 2-In-1 was first announced on January 20, 2014. [5] The original listing claimed the blaster would fire Mega Darts, despite the picture clearly showing a missile. It became the first Nerf blaster to use a banana clip, not including non-Nerf blasters or Super Soakers, which led some in the community to fear that jams could frequently occur with the blaster. [6] Rampant speculation in the community led to arguments over whether or not the missile launcher was detachable, whether it had a trigger or not, and whether it was air-powered or manually-operated. [7] Some in the modification community have removed the launcher to create interesting variations. Rozhodně doporučuji, ale spíše pro lidi co už mají nějakou zkušenost. Sám jsem začínal s menšími kusy a doporučuji obdobný postup. The Demolisher is a re-release of the 2014 N-Strike Elite Demolisher 2-In-1. It was first unveiled at the 2018 Australian Toy Fair. [1] Strangely, the Demolisher showcased at the Australian Toy Fair had a grey jam door, while the final production variant has a white jam door. [1]

Drobná rada: Tyto zbraně se díky výkonu a munici hodí pro střelbu v domě (nerozbijete ani nezraníte nic) a navíc venku se špatně hledají náboje, které nejsou zrovna nejlevnější. Men's Gift, Crossbow DIY Kit, Gift For Him, Father's Day Gift, Husband Gift. DIY Crossbow, Gift For men, Boyfriend Gift, Christmas Gift Vigilante (2014-01-25). UK Nerf Visit's UK Toy Fair, Brings New Information, Confirms/Dispels Rumors On Fall 2014 Blasters (Article). Basic Nerf. Archived from the original on 2016-03-31. Retrieved on 2014-01-26. Alpha Trooper CS-12 • Firestrike • RapidStrike CS-18 • Rayven CS-18 • Rayven Stinger • Rough Cut 2x4 • Spectre REV-5 • Strongarm • Stryfe • Triad EX-3I used a drywall screw to extend the button. I simply broke the end of of the screw with pliers so that I ended up with a screw about ½ long. The Australian release was in September. [1] This blaster was given a soft release on the 26th of June in Singapore. It was also released on the end of July in Malaysia. aM Ultimate VSR Piston + Cylinder Head (71g) stainless steel one-piece piston with airbrake and high-flow cylinder head with rubber damper

Insert the short screws, then thread on the head of an old Nerf dart. this makes a comfortable thumb button. you will want to secure this with glue once you are sure it is working properly.Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Demolischer mě zaujal svým provedením s integrovaným raketometem a dobrou kapacitou zásobníku + muniční kompatibilita (super) a pevná pažba, která drží.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment