276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Wedding Debt: Dark Mafia Romance (Debts & Vengeance)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Liam and Luca are so very different from one another and even though both are learning the family business Liam will be the one to run it when the time comes, with this comes obligations to the family and one of those obligations is an arraigned marriage. If you enjoy Mafia Romances, Dark Romances, Enemies to Lovers Romances, Arraigned Marriage Romances, or BDSM Romances I would recommend this book to you.

The Bass and De Vos families are friends and business partners dealing heavily in all things illegal. Like most mafia romances, their children are part of the currency to prosperity and power. There's this one preposterousness of a scene where I read nothing but characters screaming each other's names. YES, I AM NOT KIDDING.Jill is the youngest of the Bass girls. Unlike her sister, she has a hard time accepting the life and family she was born into. Liam is the older of the De Vos brothers, he too finds it hard to accept the future that is awaiting him. I suspect as a result; Jill has been nursing a crush on Liam all her life. They are similar in a lot of ways.

Will Jill & Luca be able to come to actual speaking terms with each other? Or will they just fight and yell and be horrible to one another the rest of their lives? I have voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Readers Copy of this book for my Blog, Nadine's Obsessed with Books If you enjoy Mafia Romances, Dark Romances, Bully Romances or Enemies to Lovers Romances I would recommend this book to you.Basically it earns the two stars due to Wild’s writing skill, even though the plot is nothing new, nothing too exciting, and is overkill on the bully trope.

All the buttons of my top fly away as the fabric parts, leaving only a bra between him and my naked skin. There were words and scenes that were so repetitive bc Jill just DIDNT UNDERSTAND AND NOT GET THE HINTS LUCA would give her and ERRRKKKKED me to no end. Jill is forced to marry Luca and Luca couldn’t be more eager for it, there family feud and secrets, lies goes beyond that it’s typically very original it that didn’t stop me from reading it and deter my excitement towards it. It GOTS SPICE and I was here for it 😌 The Author Resource Round Table on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_folder/116489?group_id=26989 Feel free to invite some friends to join our Round Table community!http://www.goodreads.com/group/invite_members/26989-goodreads-authors-readersAs for the “Debt”. The trigger to their situation...I get it, kinda. I guess I can see why, but it’s still a slippery slope and has me going...hmmmm. But what is undeniable is that there is a connection between the two that goes beyond their situation and if they can both let go of the past, and even the present, that haunts them, then they just may have a chance at a still dark, but amazing HEA that will last a lifetime. Entrambi i personaggi mi sono piaciuti molto. Easton con la sua determinazione e Charlotte che, nonostante voglia essere libera, si trova costretta a sottostare al volere degli altri. La sua anima viene intrappolata dal volere del padre, che è soltanto un uomo egoista. Personalmente l’avrei disconosciuto molto prima. Not sure how to rate this one, tbh. This is one that I sped-read, but I did go through the whole thing. I feel that it’s definitely aimed for a younger audience, as it’s heavy on the YA/NA bully trope. Her soft breaths are like music to my ears, and I close my eyes so I can enjoy it more, the sound making me groan with delight. Jill and Luca have been known each other since they were children because their families do business together. During those years Luca has done everything he can to push Jill away and make her hate him. Then some information is revealed that ends up changing everything.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment