276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150 mm F2.8 PRO Lens, Telephoto Zoom, Suitable for All MFT Cameras (Olympus OM-D & PEN Models, Panasonic G Series), Black

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Below is an example I shot at night at 150mm f11 and there’s a clear starburst effect (as seen below right in the cropped area). To summarize, I find that the MC-20 at the probably >225mm lengths is going to be better than cropping the bare lens, provided that there is enough light.

ZUIKO PRO series that features a dust, splash and freezeproof construction, durable enough to withstand the rigors of professional shooting, when combined with the Olympus OM-D E-M1. A manual focus clutch permits quick switching between AF and MF, and a programmable L-Fn button avails lens-based control over shooting settings.

It is a widely known fact that the angle of view of a lens depends not only on the focal length but also on the focus distance set, and this effect is particularly pronounced on this lens. If you anticipate shooting a lot of portraits at around 40mm and want a shallower depth of field, you’ll be better off with the Olympus 45mm f1. Delivering fast autofocus and a minimum 50cm working distance through the zoom range, you are ready to capture breath taking images. The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Novuna Consumer Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. As the aperture closes, diffraction causes these points of light to spread into starbursts, and it’s another area where one lens may deliver a better result than another.

Inevitably as light levels or general contrast decreased, the lens / AF system found it harder to lock-on.This lens provides outstanding portability by achieving an unparalleled compact and lightweight form. I have the 40-150 Pro too and i agree that it’s a fantastic piece of kit – as indeed is the rest of the OMD system.

Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 lens: pulling the focus ring backwards exposes a useful distance scale and allows you to use the Olympus M.And of course the fast aperture means we can offset the perceived noise disadvantage of Micro 4/3 sensor sizes. and the subject quite close, but even then the background isn’t hugely blurred compared to larger formats or brighter lenses. The lens offers a 70cm minimum focusing distance at all focal lengths and is ideal for capturing wildlife, sports, events, travel, portrait and weddings.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment