276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch Whisky 70cl with Gift Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Though expensive, or perhaps because it was expensive, it proved an instant hit. By 1997, it was selling 50,000 cases globally. As a known currency throughout the world, it’s perhaps the ultimate gift whisky. You know you’ve done a good job or your in-laws approve when you receive a bottle. Johnnie Walker Blue Label is a velvety smooth and vibrant Scotch crafted using rare hand-selected whiskies from across the four corners of Scotland. Only 1 in 10,000 casks from our unparalleled reserves of aging Scotch, including some from long-closed ghost distilleries, is considered to have the re... Read more On the palate, one can notice a combination of honey, rose petals, and vanilla coupled with zesty orange flavors and subtle notes of sherry, dark chocolate, and hazelnut.

The Johnnie Walker Blue Label combines only the rarest and exceptional old-aged malt and grain Scotch whiskies. Only one in a thousand casks goes into making this whisky. Very rarely does a cask contain such a high standard of character and flavor. International Wine & Spirits Competition - Gold Medal, 2013 International Wine & Spirits Competition - Silver Medal, 2012 International Wine & Spirits Competition - Gold Medal, 2014 International Spirits Challenge - Silver Medal Some good tastes, but more peat than I remember from a drink I had several years ago. Also, a bit more astringent than I recall.

Palate: Supple and balanced. Good toffee and hints of very wistful smoke. Chocolate, hints of grass and a good hit of malt. Finish: Floral, oaky, good length, urged on by a plume of very well-kept, highland style smoke. Dried fruit, spice, honey. Johnnie Walker Blue Label's debut in 1992 sparked a run of thriving longevity that has ceased to slow down and continues to bask in accolades today.

Nose: Fragrant with good body. Notes of oak, crisp spice, dried fruit, pastries. Berry fruits, aniseed, hints of cedar, a touch of spice and citrus. Costco Online UK Limited, UK Home Office, Hartspring Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 8JS. Registered in England and Wales No. 8055444 According to Business Standard, the ideal way to enjoy Blue Label is neat inside a whisky snifter, a type of glass that enhances aroma, along with a glass of ice water. The purpose of the water is to cleanse your palate after each sip so that you can make the most of every drop of whisky. Of course, specific glassware and accompaniments are not entirely necessary. The only true necessity you need to drink Blue Label is to enjoy it with loved ones on a special day. Johnnie Walker Blue Label is a velvety smooth and vibrant Scotch crafted using rare hand-selected whiskies from across the four corners of Scotland. Only 1 in 10,000 casks from our unparalleled reserves of aging Scotch, including some from long-closed ghost distilleries, is considered to have the remarkable depth of character needed to craft this exceptionally smooth whisky. Rolling waves of rich spice give way to a deep surge of vanilla sweetness and honey. Caramel and hazelnuts course through dark chocolate before a luxuriously long, smoky finish. Johnnie Walker Blue Label is great enjoyed with a sip of iced water to prepare your palate, followed by a sip of whisky. A gift of remarkable rarity, an extraordinary whisky to discover the depth of flavour of the rarest whiskies. Velvety smooth and vibrant Scotch crafted using rare hand-selected whiskies from across the four corners of Scotland including some from long-closed 'ghost' distilleries. Only 1 in 10,000 casks from our unparalleled reserves of aging Scotch is considered to have the depth of character needed to craft Blue Label. Rolling waves of rich spice give way to a deep surge of vanilla sweetness and honey. Caramel and hazelnuts course through dark chocolate before ending aluxuriously long, smoky finish. Johnnie Walker Blue Label is great enjoyed with a sip of iced water to prepare your palate, followed by a sip of whisky. A gift of remarkable rarity. An extraordinary whisky to discover the depth of flavour of the rarest whiskies.The Johnnie Walker Blue Label tastes very balanced and fine. It plays out its aromas skilfully and is thus perfect for special occasions, whereby the usually high price of around 150 euros remains the only negative point, at least for me. It is often speculated that the Jonnie Walker Blue Label contains malts that are up to 50 years old, or even older. I do not assume that! I find the estimate of at least 21 to 23 years far more realistic. But of course, this myth around the wiskey is simply something very interesting and partly also a reason to buy it! I like the bottle very much and it looks really classy. It smells quite mild, with a hint of what is often described as sherry. I can only confirm that! The wiskey tastes quite full and I tasted honey, as mentioned, sherry and also a little bitterness. The taste remains very intense in any case and the Blue Label can only be recommended! Got the drink as a gift from my grandpa from abroad. Actually, I am not a fan of these drinks, however, I must admit that it tasted great. Bit much alcohol is inside, but you can control yourself and drink with pleasure Blue Label is just perfect for it. I recommend with pleasure! Johnnie Walker Blue Label has a 40% alcohol content and is free of artificial colouring. The aroma includes nutty, sherry, smoky and raisin notes, while the flavour is a mixture of spicy dark chocolate and smoky oak. In the end, you may experience a hint of pepper or even kumquat. The scotch has won multiple awards due to its distinct taste, aroma, and incredible blend. These include a gold medal at the International Wine & Spirits Competition in 2012 and 2014 as well as the Master title at the 2020 Scotch Whisky Masters. Premium Blended Whiskeys

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment