276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DeWalt Compact DCB113 18v Li-Ion XR Battery Charger 10.8v 18v RP DCB107 DCB112

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dewalt batteries should have a 3 year warranty from either a receipt or the build date on the battery. I'm not familiar with the charger warranty but it must be at least a 1 year warranty. Ive sent a few in to a factory service center over the years without a receipt just using the date code on the battery and they send out new ones. I've also heard of people just calling Dewalt and they just send out new batteries. Diagnostics with bright LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power problem, and battery too hot or too cold True, I've gotten no questions asked replacements for both a DCB102 dual-port charger and a DCB204 4Ah battery. I called a service center for the charger, which requested that I send it to them but told me that DeWalt would replace the charger instead of having them repair it. Sure enough, I got a new charger a few days later. The battery was the one I mentioned above. before I found that it was corroded, I submitted a warranty claim with the manufacture code to DeWalt and they sent a new battery immediately.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment