276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The American Roommate Experiment: A Novel. tiktok / booktok

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Intruder spoke before the dispatcher could, I’m standing in the hallway. How have I broken in? I didn’t even make it inside. Watch out! I said as I lunged myself forward and grasped his forearms a couple of seconds too late. His head was down, and I couldn’t see his face. Are you okay? And I imagined this, his hug, his body, him, being my safe-heaven. My normal. My bad days, my good days. My every day..." I had told her once how much I hated how low she set her standards, and I’d meant every word. It infuriated me that someone who brought to life romance heroes, love stories people longed for, wouldn’t expect all those things from real life. Because she really seemed fine not expecting any man to live up to her heroes. She was fine with it.” marry me please 💞🥰✨ Turning on the tips of my toes, I stepped away from the door of the studio apartment I had fled to in search of shelter and let my gaze dart around the familiar place, studying my options.

No, no, no, I heard the words coming out of my mouth in a whimper, one of my hands reaching out. Unsuccessfully. Because— PS. For those Aaron lovers, you do NOT want to miss out on this story. Because Lina and Aaron do show up, and they are just... AHHHHHH SO GOOD! I heard Lucas ruffle with his blankets, and I forced my eyelids shut so I wouldn’t search for his shape in the dark. So I wouldn’t make a big deal out of this. Lucas Martín, sleeping a few feet away from me. In his outrageous gray sweatpants.He crossed his arms over his chest and the cotton of his shirt stretched. Goddammit. “I said many things, if I’m being honest.” How? That part of me that had my stomach flip-flopping wanted to ask him. How would you fight me exactly?

YES BABY, IT’S OKAY. help i can’t breathe. THAT SHOULD BE ME😭rosie ily, but he’s mine. i am so down bad. Dear God. The amount of information one could learn from someone’s socials when one looked long and frequently enough was terrifying. Wincing, I lunged for the device that rested on the kitchen island. It couldn’t have been more than three or four steps away. But my brain, which was still struggling with basic functions like, let’s say, moving three or four steps forward, miscalculated the distance, and my hip collided with a stool. I also don’t think that instant attraction mixes very well with slow burn. If they are both drooling over each other from day one and there’s no forbidden aspect keeping them apart - then the slow burn just doesn’t make sense and becomes an unneeded tease. There was also a lot of side plots going on that weren’t needed or important to the story and every single time a scene wasn’t about Rosie and Lucas, I got bored. I stared at him—at his face, his upward lips, his beautiful eyes, his hair, which was far, far better than Ashton Kutcher’s ever was—and I felt myself smiling. I couldn’t help it.

Creative Play

Hi—” I cleared my throat. “Hello. There’s… there’s someone trying to break in the apartment I’m in.” They hung low on his hips, and the fabric clung to his legs. His oh-so-not-naked calves. And his two strong-looking thighs. And those much, much more interesting parts that hung right in between.

i know there’s recently been wider conversations within the book community and the publishing industry regarding what’s been dubbed “tropification”. im not gonna get into all of that, but i think this book was undoubtedly influenced by the latest trend of how tropes are dominating the romance genre. the book jumps right into story straight away— i love when authors do this, rather then a slow build up. i just want to be in on the important stuff straight away, otherwise im bored to tears waiting for something to actually happen. once again, i am sat. this man cooked for her every single night since the first night they spent together in the apartment. wow. Rosie,” he said in a low, warning voice that made my stomach flop for some reason. “Take the bed.” He smiled, but it wasn’t lighthearted and fun. “Don’t make me fight you over this. Because I will.”

Christmas Gifts

Because we were going to a party. The Masquerade Ball. And if the butteries in my stomach were any indication, I was as excited about it as I was anxious. Good nerves, bad nerves, I wasn’t sure. I didn’t know what to expect, really. Because this felt a lot like a double date, only it wasn’t one. When I’d told Lucas about the Masquerade Ball, he’d just said he was in and we’d started talking about costume ideas. As their experiment starts to evolve, Lucas starts to notice that his heart is eating him alive. Eating him from the inside out, his heart is taking control of him. But he struggles to let himself be the person that Rosie wants him to be. With the all beautiful flaws, Rosie wants him and only him. And Lucas, after time just knows that he wants her and only her. His happiness comes second, while hers comes first. Her battles and obstacles come first and he is not afraid to fight them for her. To conquer them with her. That's why this story is refreshing. It takes you to another world of tender yet careless love that makes you giggle, cry, and just utterly swoon. In that case, he said through his sunny and upside-down grin. If we don’t really know each other then, hi. I’m Lucas Martín. Lina’s cousin. Lucas (H) was less annoying, but not any better either, cuz boy really gave me nothing. all i remember is him comparing Rosie to a beautiful Rose and how Rosie was ready to fling herself at him. he did the bare minimum. 🤡 me, on the other side? i could eat you up right now." rosie snorted, as if i'd been joking. i hadn't been.

Rosie and Catalina were the best friends we all want and deserve. The fact they called all of roses exes Assface 1 , 2 , 3 you get the point has me in tears . The way Catalina wanted to run over Rosie’s exes was soo me like helloooo no one gets to hurt my bestie and get away with it 😂💀 I loved this second book of the series so much more! It’s genuine, it’s entertaining, it’s soooo ROMANTIC! Especially the experimental dating ideas Lucas comes up with are brilliant! if you’ve been genuinely wanting to read this book, well bestie guess what? this is your sign. a big fat sign.don't," i cut him off, getting in his face so he had no choice but to look at me. "i suggest you don't finish that sentence." I spun her one more time, her body now slowly beginning to move to the rhythm of the song. And when she was facing me again, it was with a full-edged grin parting her face that I had no choice but to return. The chorus started just as if we’d choreographed it, and we screamed the lyrics at the top of our lungs. And just like that, Rosie’s limbs loosened, her eyes shut, and her body got lost to the seventies hit. Like how I knew Lucas actually loved pineapple on pizza just because it was still food—something I’d never understand. Or how I also knew that he had gotten that tiny scar on his chin by tripping over the leash of Taco—his beautiful Belgian shepherd—and falling on his face. Or how I had learned that he prefers sunrises over sunsets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment