276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Offside: An Ex's Rival Hockey Romance (Rules of the Game)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also didn’t like how there were so many loose ends with Luke. Like wtf did he even want? He dumped her? Why was he stalking her, what was his motivation to split them up? More insight on that situation would have been good. I loved this so so much! It’s not perfect - it’s self published so there were a few spots where the wrong word was used (‘it’ instead of ‘if’) but I was obsessed with our couple. Chase may be my new number 1 book boyfriend from contemporary books! He was so sweet, and I loved how he and Bailey communicated, especially during issues. They were very mature when something happened and they reflected on how to do something differently going forward. The heroine having a hard time having an O was definitely unique and I loved how the hero handled it. Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. Find out how in this guide.

Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Libra Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Librarians Group is the official group for requesting additions or updates to the catalog, including: I love Avery's style of writing and pace of her books from what I've read thus far. I was captivated from start to end. Following a string of scandals and substandard grades, Chase is on thin ice with his teammates and tyrannical coach. The last thing he needs is to have his focus and loyalty called into question by fraternizing with his team's #1 rival. But a beautiful stranger who throws herself at him one night is too tempting to pass up... Until she throws up on his shoes. There was mention of Bailey having trouble having Os. His response was amazing, but I expected this to play out in the bedroom, but nope. Immediately orgasming with him every single time. I really wanted it to happen because we never ever see this. Women don’t always have orgasms or struggle to have them, and it would have been so amazing to see this in a book. Offside is a steamy new adult college romance. It is book one of the Rules Of The Game series but can be listened to as a complete standalone.After being dumped on her 21st birthday, Bailey James rebounds right into the arms of her ex’s biggest competition… Feel free to add books to our TBR shelf! We're a group of writers who love to read and discuss books! Anyone is welcome to join; writer or bookworm. Also, considering how fast they start getting to know each other, I don’t understand why this book is so long, it’s very unnecessary. Please note: This listing is for the published, revised version of Offside only as there will be some substantial edits and changes.

This book is hot, and definitely intended for mature audiences (yes, I know you’re probably not 18 and reading this, but I’m forewarning you), and I found myself swooning on multiple occasions because of the hero. W O W. The medical issue with Bailey seemed weird. It was randomly brought up, then never again, and then asked about at the end. I don’t understand why the large gaps between the information. It also added nothing to the story or her character, especially after it is revealed what it is.

Stella Bloom

Avery's stories contain swoon-worthy happily ever afters with lovable characters, snarky banter, and enough steam to fog up a mirror. Plus, of course, a hefty dose of drama and angst along the way. Like at what point does it get only a little exiting? All I’m asking for it a 0.5 effort. Chase loans her family money and he has to make it up for her. “You know, I’m pretty mad” bailey says as she smiles. NOT EVEN A THANK YOU. She never tried to get a job, she just kept drinking her vanilla latte and let chase pay for everything while using a victim coat every chance she could get. This is not what i look for or want to recognize in a female character. Like the bar for her was so low, everything made her sad and she needed to be taken care of etc etc. that’s usually something i would enjoy in a book, even prefer. So use your fantasy to imagine how tame it was handled in this book. God was it traumatizing to read. Anything traumatized this girl, willingly going into a sex store? Left a dent in her soul apparently. She was just so boring in the relationship. Nothing exciting ever. Bailey hated Chase but they became friends and then lovers I think it was too fast and thats why I couldn't warm up to their relationship Following a string of scandals and substandard grades, Chase is on thin ice with his teammates and tyrannical coach. The last thing he needs is to have his focus and loyalty called into question by fraternizing with his team’s #1 competition, but a beautiful stranger who throws herself at him one night is too tempting to pass up… Until she throws up on his shoes. I loved the aspect of Chase’s story that we don’t normally see in a sports romance. Very interesting to see the male POV and have a bit of role reversal.

Their story is cute, the banter between them is hilarious, and the spice is 👌🏻, but the book took a hot minute to get into and I almost DNF. Plus the whole Luke/Kristen drama was a little over the top for me, and felt too drawn out. Overall though, I ended up loving it once it From #1 New York Times bestselling author of It Happened One Summer comes a romantic comedy about an accidental relationship between three smitten men...and one commitment phobic woman. Okay, so I can see why so many people liked this so much, but it wasn’t really for me. Which is kind of weird considering I got recommended it as a mix between The Deal and The Risk, which I absolutely loved. for Offside, which has the subtitle Rules of the Game #1. * 2021 Watty Award winner: Romance category. Offside (Wattpad Version) by Avery Keelan – eBook Details This special Barnes & Noble edition features a unique cover colorway, as well as exclusive in-text annotations from Katee Robert about scenes in the book.This is one of the best books written on wattpad. The author does a fantastic job of writing a unique plot, while really gasping the emotions of a whirlwind college romance between two people that weren’t initially interested in seeking a relationship. Lots of mention of bending her over and taking her but it was always so sweet. It was more the fact that he said it repeatedly and it just never happened. I felt set up for some explosive scenes and was just so sweet all the time. Another thing was that I really wanted to see Christmas at the James family house, considering how that was a plot device 2/3’s into the book, but again I haven’t read the bonus chapters yet so it’ll probably be in there (fingers crossed). This Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition features an exclusive cover with foil and a special behind-the-scenes spilling- all-the-tea interview between MUSEwatch and the Thirteen leaders of Olympus! We're a group of writers who love to read and discuss books! Anyone is welcome to join; writer or bookworm.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment