276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Serious Bean Co. Sweet and Sassy Dr Pepper Baked Beans 15.5 oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With amazing flavor and how easy it is to make, these sweet and savory dr. pepper baked beans are a delicious side dish for any BBQ or tailgating party.

You'll find tons of seasonal recipes, multicultural comfort foods, a little history, and a whole lot of deliciousness all inspired by the people I love. Dr. Pepper. I'm a huge dr pepper fan, and it gives that note of sweetness you're looking for in a skillet of baked beans. No need for added brown sugar in this one. Bacon. Use your favorite bacon here, or skip it if you want. I like the smoky unique flavors that bacon brings here. And with these gatherings, baked beans always show up. Saucy, tangy, zesty, and the perfect side dish to all my grilling goodies, I couldn't resist bringing you guys my dr pepper baked beans recipe. It's a semi-homemade skillet of pure goodness.Business Insider. Food52. The Tastemaker Conference. Essence Magazine. Food Blogger Pro. Country Living. Buzzfeed. MSN. Good Housekeeping. Tasty. Eat Blog Talk. The Every Girl. Self. Delish. PARADE. Taste of Home. Well + Good. I'm a mom, a wife, a classically trained chef, a believer, and lover of good butter living in the Virginia Countryside with my family.

Sauce Ingredients: BBQ Sauce, Yellow Mustard, and Worcheshire Sauce will give you sweet, tangy, and savory baked beans. Dr. Pepper: This will add a delicious and unique flavor to the recipe. You can use diet dr pepper if needed. How To Make Dr Pepper Baked Beans Canned Pork and Beans. This is not a set in stone ingredient, you could soak some dry pinto beans, or use great northern beans. I like the canned versions of beans for ease, I don't have to set up prep overnight. Simple and easy. Dr Pepper adds amazing flavor to baked beans. This recipe is so easy that you can throw it together in minutes.

This delicious side dish is a guaranteed hit f you have a Dr Pepper fan in your life ... or a houseful of them! Sauté the diced onions in the bacon fat over medium heat until the onions gain a golden brown color, about five minutes. Add the minced garlic, stirring frequently for 30 seconds until the garlic is fragrant.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment