276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Haxtec DND Dice Set Metal D&D Dice Set with Leather Dice Bag Antique Bronze Purple Metal Polyhedral Dice for Dungeons and Dragons TTRPG Gifts

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This metal set is cast in zinc and coloured with a mix of orange, yellow and red inking, creating a blazing flame. At Die Hard Dice, we pride ourselves on our exceptional attention to detail, creating trendsetting designs that captivate the imagination and enhance the storytelling experience.

Dnd Metal Dice - Etsy UK Dnd Metal Dice - Etsy UK

The D4, D6, D8, D10, and D12 are used for weapon damage with the D4 also being used for healing spells. You could have a very simple smooth set made with Copper, or an intricate set that would not be out of place in a High Elf’s library. The best thing is that most sets aren’t the same, yes you’re going to get the same colours or designs but in the end each product will always be unique. Here at Blue Wizard Gaming we have been making plastic dice and metal dice sets since 2010 and with our superb support and a secure checkout you’re in good hands. If you have any questions about this set, or any of our other sets, do let us know and get in touch!We offer a variety of styles and colors to suit different preferences, so you can find the perfect set for your next adventure. The dice sets we sell are of the finest quality in the realm, and every set is quality checked before shipment takes place. Some fans decide to get a new set for every character they play, feeling the dice are a good representation of their characters. Strike fear into the heart of your foes and bathe in the heat of battle with these fiery metal dice.

DnD Dice | Metal Dice | RPG Dice Home - BlueWizardGaming | Unique DnD Dice | Metal Dice | RPG Dice

Whether you’re rolling to heal your fallen party member or attempting to scale the fortress wall, you’re going to need your trusty dnd dice by your side. Not only does this feel amazing in the hand (rolling 2 Dire20's is SO good), it also rolls very well and is the top contender for "easiest die to read at a glance".We have offer DND dice in a variety of colors, patterns, and styles to match your personality and player class, are you a barbarian? Just be sure to check out our dice trays too to protect your precious tables, if you wish to protect them that is. Perfect for new players and existing Dungeons and Dragons players alike with one of our sets you’ll be ready to mount your steed and journey into the sunset!

Metal Dnd Dice Set - Etsy UK

All metal dice sets now have the option to be packaged in a metal tin, perfect for adding that extra special touch when sending a gift. The D20 will be the dice you use most often as the rolls it gives are used for attack hits as well as skill rolls. All our sets consist of the following: one D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, and D20, Blue wizard gaming sets also include a D10 which can be used for percentile rolls.I checked my receipt and found someone had wrote a message on it thanking me for showing support to the LGBT community. I purchased this and a few other dice sets and I cannot say enough how happy I am with my experience!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment