276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Happy Marriage (Manga) 01

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I don't think in terms of set ups and pay offs (of events and twists) things are that bad when it comes to writing, but I feel that the character development and power developments feel a weak, and in terms of the latter unearned. Moreover, the pacing can feel very slow, and the world isn't really written with more in mind than "let's give the characters powers" because it'll look cool. Plus, the fight scenes are kinda' meh at best. That said, this isn't battle shounen, so I suppose this makes sense. Miyo finds herself in the dream world of the Saimori residence. There, she confronts her other self. When Miyo's other self dissuades her, Miyo declares that she will not run away and promises that she will save Kiyoka. Soon after, using Kiyoka's kumihimo as her guide, Miyo manages to find him in an endless battle against the Grotesqueries. Elsewhere, the Emperor is informed of Miyo's attempt to rescue Kiyoka. When the Emperor tries to destroy Miyo and Kiyoka in the dream world, their combined power overwhelms and defeats him as the Grotesqueries are destroyed. After Miyo and Kiyoka are awake, Arata reassures her that she is still part of the Usuba family while Kiyoka tells him that they will have a rematch someday. The next day, Prince Takaihito reveals to General Ookaito that the Emperor is responsible for releasing the Grotesqueries while planning to have his father atone for his actions in the future. Miyo and Kiyoka return to their daily lives. Several days later, they both attend the party.

my new crush, Takaishi Akari from JK to Haijin. even tho the latter was so evil in this. nice acting tho.Pineda, Rafael Antonio (August 14, 2023). "My Happy Marriage Anime Casts Yōko Hikasa as Hazuki Kudō". Anime News Network . Retrieved August 14, 2023. AMAZING ROMANCE MOVIE - RECOMMEND IF YOU LIKE FLUFFY, HEALING, ARRANGED MARRIAGE TROPES THIS MOVIE WAS AMAZING!! I came for Imada Mio, Meme, and some fluffy romance tropes, and I walked away happy. Here are the main Japanese and English voice actors we would expect to return for My Happy Marriage season two: otherwise I really loved this movie. as a romance movie, it was a solid 10/10, but I wish that was all it was. shoutout to the sound effects, visuals and gorgeous cinematography as well. Selain itu, dia diperlakukan seperti pelayan rendahan oleh saudara tirinya, yang dalam nasib yang ironis telah membangkitkan kemampuannya sendiri.

As soon as the movie was announced, I immediately went to read the manga. Seeing as the manga isn't completed yet, the movie did a great job with pacing and making sure the ending was both satisfying, yet ambiguous. They had to cut out a couple of details, such as Kaya's husband having feelings for Miyo and vice versa, but it didn't really hinder the story much, so I don't really mind it. Miyo requests Kiyoka to take her to the Saimori residence one last time. When they arrive there, Kiyoka informs Miyo that Shinichi and Kanako have moved to the house in the countryside and the Tatsuishis are to blame, though the incident has not revealed to the public. He also reveals Kazushi has replaced Minoru as the head of the Tatsuishi family. Meanwhile, at the Tatsuishi residence, Kouji tries to assure Kaya that they will rebuild the Saimori family but she tells him off as she prepares to move to a strict household where she will be working as a servant. After Miyo thanks Kiyoka for rescuing her, they run into Kouji. Kouji informs Miyo that he will be leaving for his training in the old capital. Miyo and Kiyoka return home and make their engagement official. Sometime later, Miyo meets Kiyoka's older sister Hazuki, who becomes Miyo's tutor. That night, Kiyoka finds Miyo having another nightmare and deduces that it is the Usuba ability. The next day, General Ookaito informs Kiyoka about how someone has unsealed the gravestone containing Grotesqueries. Elsewhere, Arata plans his next move. now look, the plot was extremely fast paced and rushed, which makes sense since they had to compress so much manga and light novels into one film. the lore and worldbuilding was all given over voiceover and I absorbed *none* of it. I had no idea what was going on in terms of the magic system wise throughout the movie but it didn't matter because....Since fantasy was a first for Meme, I was curious as to how he'd do. The result? Honestly, pretty good! He seemed to have completely immersed himself in the role, and he managed to play the cold but secretly warm-hearted Kiyoka pretty well! Seeing that the manga version of Kiyoka had more delicate and soft features, I was worried that the movie version would not provide that big of a "gap moe". Again, I was thankfully proven very wrong. Mateo, Alex (September 20, 2023). "My Happy Marriage Anime Gets 2nd Season". Anime News Network . Retrieved September 20, 2023.

A manga adaptation illustrated by Rito Kohsaka has been serialized in Square Enix's Gangan Online service since December 2018. A live-action film adaptation premiered in Japan in March 2023. An anime television series produced by Kinema Citrus aired from July to September 2023. A second season has been announced. Snow Man目黒蓮“部下”に前田旺志郎、IMPACTors佐藤新ら 『わたしの幸せな結婚』追加キャスト発表 (in Japanese). Oricon. November 18, 2022 . Retrieved January 30, 2023. But all in all, as I read the story, I didn't feel anything much. Just, meh. It felt like the author was just trying to make her suffer as much as possible and then power up everything to be in her favour. I went to watch this at the Japanese film festival in Toronto a couple of weeks ago, and I was very pleasantly surprised! As a fan of Snow Man and Meguro Ren, my expectations were honestly pretty high. Because of this, I was preparing myself to be a bit let down, but somehow, he's done it again!

Synopsis

I was familiar with Imada Mio from Hana Nochi Hare, but that's about it. She definitely had a BIG transformation in both character and style from that drama to this, and it definitely shows her range as an actress. She looked really cute in the traditional clothing, and I found myself really believing she was Miyo, rather than an actress playing her. What does this show want to be, a josei/shojo love romance story or a battle shounen story? Not so say that you cannot interweave them together , but there wasn't enough time to properly develop either. I honestly remember nothing of the sound, and the OP and ED were not, if I recall correctly, the best from this season. They felt quite... standard. It's hard to explain why, since I'm not an expert in sound design and music, but that's just my experience. Don't get me wrong, the intros and outros felt fitting, but they were neither emotional nor otherwise memorable to me. Maybe, given the series themes I expected something more cathartic sounding, but I wouldn't even know how that would sound in such a way that fits with the anime. None of it was terrible though, to my memory and the voices seemed fitting for the characters. At least in the dub.

Considered nigh worthless for having failed to inherit the superhuman powers of the bloodlines into which she was born, Miyo Saimori lives her days unwanted and unloved. a b Hodgkins, Crystalyn (June 3, 2023). "My Happy Marriage Anime's 2nd Promo Video Reveals July 5 Worldwide Premiere on Netflix (Updated)". Anime News Network . Retrieved June 4, 2023. A live-action film adaptation was announced on April 25, 2022. [6] It is directed by Ayuko Tsukahara, with the screenplay written by Tomoe Kanno, and music composed by Akiyuki Tateyama. [52] The film premiered in Japan on March 17, 2023, and was distributed by Toho. [53] [2] Idol group Snow Man performed the theme song titled "Tapestry" ( タペストリー). [54] I question the highlights in the characters' hair (was that even what it was?). The colour choices were so... dubious there. I mean, Kudou seemed to have purple (?) highlights despite having blond hair and it just doesn't look right. It looks like a mistake, but it's a mistake that is consistent and it feels so... off. He's not the only one either, and as the anime goes on, you - or at least, I - noticed it more and more. But that's down to personal taste, I suppose. a b Hodgkins, Crystalyn (June 9, 2023). "My Happy Marriage Novels Get Stage Play in August". Anime News Network . Retrieved June 9, 2023.The show continues on by adding conflicts external to our couple, caused by her family’s own grievances when they find how happy Miyo is and other elements that develop as we learn more about the various gifts characters have and the power struggle to have clans hold the strongest gifts through political, arranged marriages. These challenges lead to issues that make Miyo second guess her own worth. Through and through, the show continues to challenge Miyo as these problems that felt like were hinted to develop from the beginning of the series get thrown upon her. Both her own growth and her growing intimacy with Kudo feel organic and earned.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment