276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hycosan Shield Eye Drops – Preservative Free Single Ingredient Formula for Management of Dry Eye Symptoms – 280 Applications – 3ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sodium hyaluronate (the active ingredient in other Hycosan drops) gives your eyes the feeling of relief and unfortunately that's not present here. Hycosan Shield replaces the tear film's outer layer to form a shield and protect the tear film from evaporating. Hycosan Shield is a unique lipid layer replacement for the management of evaporative dry eye and meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD).

Hycosan Shield contains a triple-action formula that combines sodium hyaluronate, ectoine, and vitamin A to provide effective protection and relief for dry eyes. Refunds are credited to the original payment methods used and will take 5-7 working days to be credited to your account, depending on your card provider.So when I saw these from a company I use for my current eye drops which work but not for long enough, I thought I’d give it a go and they work! They mention that it's very effective at reducing sore irritable eyes, gets rid of the dry eye feeling and that it is the best on the market. On the one eye drop solution that actually needed a push dispenser mechanism, they didn't include it.

HYCOSAN Shield® is a lubrication eye drops for stabilization of the tear film, and relief of dry eye symptoms.Replace the cap on the Hycosan Shield bottle, ensuring it is tightly closed to prevent contamination. With a unique combination of ingredients, including sodium hyaluronate and Ectoin, Hycosan Shield forms a protective shield over the ocular surface, shielding the eyes from environmental irritants and locking in moisture. Hycosan Shield contains a single ingredient formulation (100% Perfluorohexyloctane)- a molecule that is first to market in eye drops in the UK. Keep holding the bottle upside down and gently pull down your lower eyelid and place the dropper tip above your eye.

A lens protection system, replaces the outer layer of the tear film to form a shield to protect the tear film from drying out. Experience the comfort and care of this advanced eye drop solution, tailored for those seeking a simple yet highly effective treatment for dry eye conditions.It is ideal for those who spend a lot of time in front of screens or in environments with air conditioning or other factors that can cause dry eyes. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods. Sodium Hyaluronate for the treatment of more severe forms of dry eye which require a more viscous solution. They mention that the bottle is small and difficult to administer, making it difficult to gauge when a drop has been released.

Hold the Hycosan Shield bottle upside down, close to your eye, and squeeze it gently to release one drop into the eye. This allows Hycosan Shield to replace the function of the lipid layer, forming an outer shield over the surface of the tear film, reducing evaporation of the watery layer.By forming a protective barrier and maintaining optimal moisture, Hycosan Shield eye drops promote eye health and alleviate discomfort.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment