276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NewJeans 2nd EP ‘Get Up’ (Bunny Beach Bag ver.)

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

NewJeans (뉴진스) is a five-member K-pop girl group by ADOR, an independent record label under HYBE, consisting of members Hanni, Minji, Danielle, Haerin, and Hyein. Contents include a CD, CD Envelope, Outbox, Bag, Inner Box, 3 Photo Books (84 pages each), Lyric Book (24 pages), Photo Card Envelope, 5 Photo Cards, Sticker Envelope, 3 Stickers, 5 Post Cards and Bookmark. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers. NEWJEANS, MINJI, HANNI, DANIELLE, HAERIN, and HYEIN) Each album comes with the version's outer box (1 version) + bag (random 1) + inner box (random 1) + photobooks + lyrics paper (1 version) + postcards (5 postcards/1 set) + bookmark (1 version) + stickers (2 stickers/1 set) + sticker (1 version) + photocards (5 photocards/1 set) + CD (1 version).

Damage on cases and boxes, such as scratches, pollution, or discoloration, is not subject to warranty.I loved it I didn't get my bias Danielle but i got Haerin and im still happy about it was slightly damaged when it arrived but overall it was ok! Probably my favourite version out of all of them, as the colour of the bag is lovely; I loved the inclusions, the photo books are great quality and the seller even included some freebies, which is so kind of them (I loved these freebies the most ;) ) The product also came safely and packaged securely.

v=1688022642","variant_ids":[46836382269769,46836382368073]},"available":false,"name":"NewJeans - GET UP (2nd Mini-Album) Bunny Beach Bag Ver. In cases where the product does not match the indicated/advertised content or is not performed according to the contract, withdrawal of the offer is possible within three months after receiving the product. v=1688022642","variant_ids":[46836382302537,46836382433609]},"available":true,"name":"NewJeans - GET UP (2nd Mini-Album) Bunny Beach Bag Ver. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The three title songs " Super Shy ", " ETA " and " Cool With You " show the colorful and exotic charm of the group in completely different styles. Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Croatia, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment