276°
Posted 20 hours ago

150 Joke Cards for Kids - Lunchbox Notes - Inspirational Motivational Cards for Children - Jokes and Puns for Boys and Girls - Great for Parties, Schools, Bake Sales, Picnics

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

of my friends are pregnant and I got one dad to be a “dad joke” book, and this is for the dad first baby with my best friend. Designed and printed in the UK on FSC-certified board, using vegetable-based inks and supplied with a recycled kraft envelope. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

So come and take a look at our best selling range of funny pun Christmas cards, guaranteed to put the fun in Christmas! Each Joke Card is crafted with care, featuring eye-catching designs, vibrant colors, and top-notch printing quality. Introducing our hilarious and entertaining "Joke Cards" – the perfect way to add a dose of laughter to any occasion! These eye-popping vibrant neon designs by Earlybird co-founder Dom Early are enhanced with an emboss and spot UV finish.These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. So the I get the best story about how she thought some “Crazy CAT lady sent her a Christmas card” I laughed so much I was getting a little lightheaded. Finally when I sent it to my boss I laughed even harder then one day I come in to the office and I see glitter everywhere I play dumb and ask “where did all this glitter come from?

If students felt confident to read them out loud, you might even be able to get a quick, informal assessment of their reading fluency. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Whether you're looking to lift someone's spirits, celebrate a milestone, or simply share a laugh with someone you care about, our Joke Cards are the perfect way to do it. Each pack includes 100 cards with creative jokes, some which you'll have heard before but also some new ones. You could even print these illustrated cards out and send one home with each student on the first day, with a welcome-to-school note.

Printed on premium quality, FSC-certified 350gsm thick card, our Emergency Dad Jokes birthday card comes with a stylish matching green envelope. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Right after he sent that picture, he immediately disliked the photo in iMessage and didn’t respond to me after I very kindly wished him happy birthday again.

Send some colour and cheer to your friends and family with this beautifully printed luxury, greeting card. If you want to read more about how positive affirmations and motivational quotes can help your children settle back into a new school year, read this Back To School: Quotes, Motivation and Inspirational Activities!We’ve got animal jokes, school jokes, body jokes, knock knock jokes, music jokes, weather jokes, nature jokes, space jokes, sports jokes, food jokes - so many jokes! You could hand out these joke cards to students to start the school year with some laughs or share one each day as an icebreaker for the first week of school. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. When I bought it and thought about who I was going to prank I laughed for 30 minutes while I decided who to get. Don't worry you can unsubscribe at any time and opt out of seasonal mailings such a Mothers Day and Fathers Day.

The holiday season is upon us, and it's time to spread some Christmas cheer through the age-old tradition of sending Christmas cards. What a great product I laughed for hours, when I saw the product advertisement I laughed for a good 20 minutes. Our aim is to design funny greetings cards that make people laugh out loud and wee themselves a little, so that it’s not just us Gingers who stink of p*ss. Whether you're looking to brighten someone's day, celebrate a special occasion, or simply have a good chuckle, our Joke Cards have got you covered. Along with our Emergency Dad Jokes ®mug, our Emergency Dad Jokes card features 21 different (old and terrible) jokes - the type dads just love to tell.

Our jokes cards comes in a paper packaging and will make sure to put a smile on someone's face as a token gift or when told the joke! Now here's the perfect birthday card for that one friend who's so similar to you it's as though you must have come from the same mold.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment