276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GLASSGUARD Glass Restoration Stain Remover | Glass Cleaner for Hard Water Stains, Water Spot & Soap Scum| Heavy Duty Solution for Shower Door & Window | Scouring Pad Included (250ML)

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s normal to associate the thought of cleaning your home with panic and avoidance, but it doesn’t have to be that way. The ancient philosophy of ... With its unique formula, our nanocoat creates an invisible barrier that protects your glass surfaces against everyday wear and tear, including soap scum, heavy water, and chalky deposits. This means you don't have to clean as often, saving you time and effort. It's also environmentally friendly, eliminating the need for harsh cleaning chemicals. And with its long-lasting bonding, you only need to reapply the nanocoat once every five years.

No problem! Simply use some plain dishwashing liquid to remove the nanocoat before it sets. The process itself is very simple and if you do apply it incorrectly and the product sets, it is so thin that you can just apply it again.

Glass Guard is a specially formulated GRP flat roofing system for domestic and commercial roofing applications, and supplied with a 10 year materials guarantee. Our human friendly formula and easy applicator means there is no need to wear gloves or a mask while using this product. Do not touch the gel directly with your hands. GLASSGUARD™ Miracle Mould Removal Gel can be used on any tile, ceramic, glass, plastic or silicone surfaces including, but not limited to; We strive to go the extra mile, going above and beyond to deliver premium quality, environmentally friendly products that make cleaning glass, tiles and other surfaces more efficient and effective. Your nanocoat is now applied and you can see the water bead off your glass! You will now save up to 90% cleaning time for your glass surfaces!

Glassguard truly works! I was skeptical at first but when I used it and got results as advertised, I was impressed. No scrubbing was required to remove mold: just apply, wait the recommended hours; then spray with water. Apply the liquid to the glass surface, using circular motions with the Scourer Pad. Ensure that you cover the entire surface of the glass. Glass stains can become a super frustrating issue for both homes and businesses. It is very important to remove stains on glass as soon as possible... Effective cleaning products and surface protection reduces the use of water, reduces harsh cleaning chemicals in your home and increases the longevity of your materials, offering the best solution Contrary to popular belief, we don’t need to harm the planet to achieve the perfect clean. Switching to environmentally friendly cleaning products ...I’m so very grateful. For the last year or so we have tried everything to remove mold from our bathroom grout…commercial products, bleached, home-made remedies, a steamer, power brushes. Nothing worked. We were truly discussing doing a bathroom renovation because of how awful the shower looked. I came across an add for this product and reluctantly gave it a try. I did not take any before photos because I was convinced it wouldn’t work. But boy did it work. I am still in disbelief and I only wish we had come across Glassguard Miracle Mould Remover Gel a few years ago. We would’ve saved a lot of money, stress and angst. It worked! It worked! It worked! Using a dry, Glassguard Microfibre Cloth, spread the Nanocoat around the surface in circular motions, until it is completely dry. Our human friendly formula means there is no need to wear gloves or a mask while using this product. Do not touch the liquid directly with your hands. Fotolec Technologies Ltd was established in 1976 by the Payne family and is based in Thetford, Norfolk.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment